The "Shadow" Self

-We know that Heejin is the creator the Loonverse. She’s God. So if she’s the creator, why are the girls seperated and have to find each other? If she’s God, why didn’t she create them all already together in harmony?

- Okay first, Heejin being God is not equivalent to the “God” we think of; she’s not all-knowing and all-powerful, she’s just a teenage girl with her own issues given the blank canvas of the LOONAverse to make her own. That’s why mistakes rose up, why the universe isn’t perfect. Heejin wasn’t fully aware of the effects of her actions. So let’s talk about these effects.

- For this we need to examine Newton’s Third Law of Motion: “For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction”. Heejin brings happiness, color, and romance into her world, which means she unintentionally also brought in deception, darkness, etc.

- We can assume that it stems from Eden, where the yyxy girls reside. When we examine the yyxy girls this will be explained more.

- This manifests in the girls’ problems or negative aspects of themselves; their ‘shadows’. To reject Eden and reunite with the other girls, the girls must conquer their own demons first.

- We can now assume that Heejin did not purposely create the mobiusform of the Loonaverse, and meant for the planes to all be one

- We can now assume that Heejin did not purposely create the mobiusform of the Loonaverse, and meant for the planes to all be one. However, Eden, where the equal and opposite force stems from, is trying to pull away from Loona’s Earth. To combat this and keep her world from separating, she creates “Middle Earth”, or the Cosmos, where the Odd Eye Circle girls go, as a way to patch up the distance between Eden and Earth.

- This is why the Loonaverse is a mobius strip; like the mobius strip, it is one-sided, but is twisted in on itself in its attempt to hold itself together.

- For Heejin, her shadow self is shown in the black and white portions of her music video, telling her to clean up and keep busy. This is distracting her from her true goal of connecting with the LOONA girls.

 This is distracting her from her true goal of connecting with the LOONA girls