Chapter 4

Title: "you are like a friend I never had.. thank you.."

Another morning,

Another day

Oh what will happen

Well I will tell you now

Okay?

Izuku's life

Is not so easy

As he would hope

That it would be

So many people

Start to hate him

After they learned

That he confessed

He bottled thing up

Really deep

And hoped that no one

Found out

Until a voice 

He heard so loudly

Woke him up

The same night

The question asked

The voice he heard

They were so close

To his heart and soul

As he experienced this before

He knew that it was either this

Or probably dieing all alone...

Ready?

Let's go..

——————————————————

Izuku POV

After the radio talk, I felt a lot better than before.. it was like I let my feelings out free. It really felt so good. But.. but I still had no guts  the hero ones again. Or maybe answer his questions. The listeners were probably thinking I'm insane. And he was probably in pitying me.. nothing else.. I'm not special to him, he would do that for everyone. 

  I stood up from my bed as I put the diary away under the mattress. I indeed don't want anyone to read it, so I hope that my mom doesn't know about this hiding place. 

  I have been using it for years now, and it started when Kacchan bought me allmight candy.. when we were kids.. we were so unstoppable.. nothing was our way... Heh.. good memories. 

The talk with Mic reminded me so much of my past, so much of kacchan,.. of our friendship and how.. promises were made.. damn it.. This is exactly why I haven't been answering his show questions for.. maybe a month now.. I think more... He brought me back to square one.

*Sigh*

  I put on my uniform, brushed my hair and teeth, packed my backpack, and quickly ran outside. My normal schedule, if I should say. The only thing new was that I forgot the toast. But eh. I ate too much on that day when I was talking to mic- fuck.. again with this shit.. why won't it get out of my head?!