Chapter 7

Izuku couldn't stop laughing, as Hizashi was still holding the kid in his arms, spinning him around from time to time. As someone who never had a parent do that, Izuku admired every second of this. 

"Alright alright little listener" mic said, half laughing, putting izuku down on the ground. Then wiping his hands along his sides, he fixed his tie and his red suit. Izuku, looking at the hero, did the same exact thing. Yamada then quickly brushed his hand along his hair, as he put the same hand on the doorknob. 

"alright. Are you ready to have the best night in your life?!"

Izuku closed his hands into fists, as he placed them along his chest, jumping up and down from excitement. Mic nodded to such reaction, as his smile grew large, he began twisting the doorknob and-

"Wait" The hero stopped.

"Is it past your bedtime"

"MIC!"

"hahaha! I'm just joking! Let's go!!"

This time, Hizashi slammed the door open, revealing an entire party going on. So many colors, sounds, smells.. everything was so overwhelming. Mic was dragging Izuku by his hand, the hero was used to these types of concerts, so he was doing great! But Deku.. deku was looking around everywhere, as his eyes couldn't focus on one thing. The sounds.. so many.. sounds... 

  Izuku freed himself from Hizashi's grasp, not thinking of what would happen. And the most obvious happened.. Izuku got lost. Looking around, this time in a panick, Izuku wasn't just worried about the sounds, he was worried about the crowd too. He covered his ears, hoping that this action would help him out. But his tiny hands are nothing compared to six boom boxes, and people singing along. He felt himself scratching the skin on his head, as he was now grasping his ears, wishing for silence. 

  "I...uku.....IZ....KU..."

Izuku felt someone's touch on his hands, as he turned around, looking in fear. All he could see was bakugou. Bakugou bakugou bakugou bakugou. Boom, explosions, bright colors.. 

"Izuku!" 

Izuku's vision returned, as he understood that instead of his hands on his ears, there were headphones. Sound canceling headphones. In front of his was Mic, holding them tightly. It seems like these headphones came from his hero suit, as for the fact that the hero no longer had his on. His hair was now down, instead of sticking high up. 

"Phew.." the hero sighed, putting his hands on his knees. "You scared me for a second" 

I giggled, but of course, anyone couldn't find out that it was a nervous laugh. 

"I think this place is a little too loud... Follow me!" He yelled, as Izuku was once again dragged to somewhere. He didn't know where, but his heart trusted the hero, as he placed his free hand on the headphones, admiring how soft they were. His feet were going at the same speed as Hizashi's. 

  The two of them ran into a room right next to the dance floor, which turned out to be a karaoke place. It was more silent, as Izuku finally took of the headphones and placed them on his shoulders. Everyone sang so beautifully.. 

Snap snap

"Listener, don't space out on me."

"Oh sorry! What did you say?"

"I'm going next, what's your favorite song?" 

Izuku's eyes went wide open, and then they closed, as he began thinking. There were so many songs, yet they all were so depressing, and then 1 came to mind..