Chapter 18

Title: "The Adventure had just started."

Another morning

Another day

Oh what is going on

Ill tell you

You see,

The heroes have a certain wish

And that one wish

Is a bish

Izuku knew what's going on

And hated it so much

Yet what else was he supposed to do

When all you feel is fright

Then Nezu comes

And training goes

and many teachers

and a lot of noise

So what is going on?

You say

Lets see!

----------------------------------

Izuku felt himself moving around, and the feeling made him dizzy. He didn't know exactly what was going on, but he did know that he definitely wasn't on the couch anymore. Opening his eyes and taking a minute to stretch, he finally realized what was happening.

The kid was sitting in the car, buckled, with a pillow behind him, and a blanket on top. His chair was on a laying position, and in the cup holder were two drinks: A coffee and a hot chocolate from Circlebucks.

He then looked around to notice that in the car was only Mic, while Aizawa was gone.

strange...

"Good morning little listener!"

The loud noise startled the teen, yet he regained his consciousness and replied with a nod.

"Ah! You must be tired. Here."

The pro hero said, eyes still on the road.

Usually, you would see an adult handing a hot chocolate to a person younger than them, no, not in a kidnapping way. But at the moment, Izuku didn't receive what he expected. Instead, he got the coffee.

He smirked, before grabbing the drink with a chuckle. Taking a sip, he felt the adrenaline and sugar rushing through his body.

"What kind of coffee?"

"Well, you see, we don't know what kind you drink so.. I grabbed you the white chocolate mocha. Thought you might enjoy it."

The grown man replied. You could hear how nervous he was, due to the fact that he didn't want to upset his listener.

"I love it, thank you Mic."

That made the hero smile, before taking  a right turn into a UA parking lot.

"Where are we..?"

"You will see, you will see. Aizawa is already inside. Can you stay in the car for a bit? I will be right back!"

The man yelled, slamming the car door and running in the hurry.

Suspicious.

Izuku didn't like that.