Chapter 11

Title: Hide

Another morning,

another day.

Let's see what's happening right now.

Izuku met Nezu himself

As Nighteye left to work

And what might happen next

you say

well here we go...

========================================================================

Entering the gates of UA seemed like a miracle. Izuku never thought he would have such  an opportunity to face, or how easy it was to get into such a secure place. Taking the first steps inside felt like a dream to anyone who got such a chance. The kids usually start screaming, smiling, shining.. the only thing that was holding those emotions back was the one and only trauma, and all the words that Izuku heard before.

Nezu was surprised at such a reaction, as to the fact that he had never seen anyone react so differently. All the kids, including himself, felt amazed by just seeing the gates open, this one though looks more.. unreadable. It is like a mix of emotions in one bottle, and all of them are trying to get out, to open the top, but its stuck. Locked shut.

The kid's face was an uncontrollable roller coaster. His eyes were watering, and you could see the pain deep inside, yet there was still shining seen from excitement. His mouth was smiling, but more of like in fear. As if, if he made a wrong move, this is it. And his eyebrows were switching from neutral to upset.

Crazy.. This kid was insane...Nezu loved it.

Scanning his card, the principal welcome Izuku into the principal's office. This place had many stories: starting with all the acceptance letters, and ending with expulsion. Izuku couldn't believe how big this forbidden place was. Many bookshelves with books full of knowledge. Lots of paper work on the desk. A green sofa, with a game of chess set up in the brown coffee table, and the water for tea already boiling on the tiny stove.

"Black or green?"

Izuku took his eyes off of everything, making sure he was facing the hero. He didn't wish to be more rude than he already was.

"Pardon?"

"Black or green tea, young man?"

"Oh uhm.. green."

"oh why am i not surprised!"

Izuku took a second, before realizing the connection the principal made, making his cheeks turn pink once again.

"no worries, young one. I love that one two! Though, let me guess, is green you favorite color?"

Izuku smiled.

"It may seem that way, but actually no.. no."

...

"So it is..?"

The principal said, pouring the hot water into two cylinder cups.

"Oh right right. I enjoy red!"

"A specific shade? Or not?"

"like.. blood red"

Nezu spit his hot tea that he was just bringing over to the table, along with the other cup for Deku. The animal wasn't expecting such an answer.