Chapter 16

Title: "SWEAR JAR"

Author's note: The title has nothing to do with the story. There is a TW tho! E*ting dis*rder (My friend said this is the correct way - don't think so). Not good at those but - i gave it a shot?

SKIP THE CHAPTER SUMMARY IF YOU ARE OKAY WITH THAT TOPIC:

For those who get T by this topic: basically Izuku wakes up, makes his bed. He has breakfast, and then Mic suggests to go to the mall today. That is basically it! (This chapter wasn't planned.)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another morning,

another day!

What is happening?

You might say.

I wish to answer,

your dear question,

yet my brain simply has no plan

It went all south ever since

Izuku lives with Mic and Shou

So lets us see where today's headed

since when Izuku will move out

a whole new Izu will be created

and that's the spoiler..

for book 2.

Ready or not!

I ain't ready for this shit-

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

The smell of just brewed coffee filled the air, with the sound of some bacon frying. Just another morning for the two pro heroes! Ever since Aizawa got the habit of expelling children, 154, checked it myself, the two pro heroes got some rest. Their morning were casual, and yet very quiet. Mic was usually grading some paper work - it is a Saturday, just so you know. Aizawa is usually drinking his coffee, and reading a book with his glasses on. Today though will be different, since they have a guest at home.

  His stomach awoke him, as he opened his eyes. It took them a while to adjust to the bright light, but what could he do?  It was time to wake up! Izuku fixed his shirt, as he stood up and stretched. He then turned back, and made his bed. He folded the blanket, and placed it to the side, as he put a pillow on top of it. Izuku then went to check out the smell, knowing that someone would be there, of course.

  The person he saw was no other than Mic.

"Listener! Good morning! Did'ya sleep well? "

"Morning."

Izuku replied as he saluted to the pro and sat down at the table. The hero just shrugged, knowing he had no power in this. He then finished plating all the food, three plates, and headed to the table.

  Izu looked at what he was handed, and felt disgust in his stomach. He wasn't a picky eater, no. He just had an eating disorder! Not that big of a deal.