Chapter 9

Another morning

Another day

Let's see, what might appear today

Well yesterday was fun indeed

With many turns

And alcohol 

And stupid kids

But!

That is not the point.

Aizawa met Izuku now

And Mic has finally realized

How precious is this tiny child

So now,

Passed out on the couch

With many thoughts going through his mind

And as his drunk night passed away

He wakes up sober 

Ready or not.

Here comes Izuku. 

__________

Izuku POV

I woke up, as I felt like I was suffocating. My last night was blank. Right now, I see nothing. Plus, I don't know where I am... great. As I opened my eyes, everything was was still blank. Deep dark black. Am I dead?! I feel dead- 

I tried feeling my surrounding, not wishing to find out what has been blocking my view. Everything was soft. Maybe I was in something... Was I kidnapped and put into a bag? Since when am I flexible?... DID THEY BREAK MY BONES- No my bones are still here. Or maybe I don't feel the broken bones because I have been here for days... nope still here. 

I wiggled and wiggled, as that was the only plan I had for escaping, or trying to get someone's attention. I was trying to free myself.. freedom seemed like a good option right now.. unless I died.

Thump

FUCKING SHITTING BITCH

That is the sound I made as my head hit the floor. No, not the "fucking shitting bitch", that is the sound my mouth made once my head floor. The fun fact is though, I still got no fucking idea where I am, and how to get out

"Pffft" 

I heard outside. A roaring deep voice said that. Mom doesn't have a male voice. Maybe she is sick? 

"do I sound like your mother problem child?"

Who the fuck are you then-

"Sorry.. panicked"

"It happens kid. Let me free you." 

"Wait who the fuck are you" I screamed, rolling away from the foot steps.

"Listeners?" I could hear another voice.

"MIC!!"

I screamed, as I started rolling back to the place I just was in, bonking my head on the couch. There goes another concussion 

"Are you sure this kid isn't drunk anymore..?"

"shut it Shou. Let me help you out zuku."

I nodded,but I don't think he noticed. 

"I'm just gonna put you up so you will be sitting alright?"

"Mhm" I said. His voice was very gentle and caring.. this.. this was weird.. very comforting.. 

As I could finally see light, I pushed my head into freedom. 

"Omg I'm free"

"Yaaayyy..." 

I looked to the side to find the one and only Eraserhead next to Hizashi. His nose was bandaged, as his eyes were looking directly into mine. His stare was very frightening. 

As I was about to ask what the hell happened yesterday, my head let out a wave of pain. As a reaction, my hands went to my ears, and I didn't know what to do. A common thing for a drinking beginner! (I wouldn't know lol)

"Here.." the same deep voice said, handing me over some medicine and water.

"Are you trying to poison me right when I wake up? Shame on you. Shammmeeeeee- SHIT HEADACHE-"

"Don't worry, that isn't how I'm gonna get my revenge for my nose." He snickered, as I nodded and took the medicine given to me. It didn't work right away, but over a couple of minutes, I felt a bit better. 

"Thanks.." I said. All he did was nod, as he got up and left. 

"So.. do you remember anything?" The attention was now all on Mic, who was located on the couch, the one I probably slept on.  

I looked to the floor, as if it had all the answers to my questions. But turns out it was as useless as my brain.

"not.. not really." 

"Just as I though.. honestly, you are a crazy drinker! How many shots did you take?"

"Shots?.. all I remember was a juice.. a punch I think..."

Mic looked at me dead in the eyes before bursting with laughter.

"YOU DRANK THE ALCOHOL PUNCH!"

"I DIDNT KNOW!"

"ARE YOU THAT STUPID? IT LITERALLY WAS LABELED."

"I WAS THIRSTY OK?!"

"THIRSTY, TOTALLY. DO YOU REMEMBER THE WOMEN YOU GOT AROUND YA?"

"NOOOO DONT START ON THAT-"

"OH I WILL. YA WANTED TO PARTYYY AND SAMBA. LET ME REMIND YOU OF EVERETHING."

"LET ME GOO"

"NOOOOO"

Yeahhhh so-

After not writing for weeks, this shit sucks-

Anyways, enjoy this chapter! I promise the next one will be better and longer! Sorry it's short. I don't like the way I'm writing at the moment-