Chapter 20

Last chapter people! It will be short, yet, right after this I will publish book 2.

As the three exited the building of UA, the most sudden things happened. Out of nowhere, a villain attack appeared. Izuku wished that it didn't as for the fact that his bones felt weak and his muscles were sore. Aizawa had just pushed him to his max level, and there would be nothing he could do to help.. but the thing is, his instincts didn't care.

At the slightest hint of a yelling and cry, Izuku's legs moved on their own, leaving confused adults who had to follow. The closer they got, the more hard it was to breathe. Not only was he exhausted, but the air.. it was filled with smoke. He took a step as he saw it at once. The fire and the burning trees and all the blood. Everything was covered in ashes and dirt. The only thing you could see was dust and that's all. There were no heroes. No villain indeed. There were people injured, and police on the scene. Yet many passed out, and so many dead, that no one was able to save all that's left. Aizawa already had called the others. Mic ran to UA for the backup. As the two were left alone at once, they had to do something, or this would be the end.

Izuku ran first, as he heard Aizawa yell:

"Stop it problem child!"

But he didn't care. Yes, he was exhausted, and under the weather. He was dehydrated, and sleepy as well. But this was an opportunity he couldn't miss out on, as it would prove who he really is. Another foot forward, and no steps back, Izuku was headed where ever there was something looking bad. He saw a young child, her leg under a rock. He ran up so quickly, and using a self made seesaw, removed the weight from her foot. He then set her sitting on his neck, as he ran once again, to not return one, but two patients at the end. He saw a young teen. With skin all pink and hair as well. Her arms were burnt, probably from the acid he could smell. She turned around as she saw the teen, and yelled asking for help louder than she had ever been.

"Help! I am Mina, and please help. My little brother he is stuck I.. I tried to get him out, but my quirk doesn't work well with fires and-"

Izuku took out the bandages in his pocket, as he wrapped her arms with them. He then handed her the kid, as he asked her to bring the child to the ambulance. She nodded. Izuku knew he picked the right person, she had heroic spirit in her. He then ran to the location the girl pointed at. There was a young boy indeed, with his skin all pink. He also had some sport of light blue as well. He was stuck. really stuck. And his legs seemed broken. Izuku wiped his hand on his forehead, before trying to lift the rock. It was useless. His muscles were given out. But the all of a sudden, he saw All might.

"Let me help you there young citizen!"

"I don't need your help."

"Cocky." He replied, as he picked up the building and threw it aside, he then picked up the child, and suggested Izuku to hop on his back. But before he could say it, the kid ran off to save another life.

He saw an elderly woman, surrounded by fire. Her cat was resting on her shoulders, she looked tired. Izuku hated fire, it traumatized him so much. BUt seeing the woman, he jumped through it very fast. The woman saw him, as he picked her up. He then took his sweater and covered her cat. At the end, he found a cobble to use as a ladder. He climbed and jumped, to ignore the fire. His leg was burn, but he was alright. He was gonna survive.

izuku decided to end it there. As the burnt leg was giving out too quick. He ran to the ambulance to see Mic awaiting. A nurse picked the lady, as Mic hugged the strong boy.

"Don't ever scare me like that!" He yelled, as he picked the boy up. Recovery girl was waiting, all ready for the next patient. She kissed izuku's shoulder, as his wounds healed up, and he passed out into a long sleep.

---3 days later---

Izuku woke up in a room similar to his own. He looked around, as he saw bandages on his hands. The time was 11pm.. Aizawa already left to patrol. Next to him was Mic, who froze in place to not scare the child. Once the teen saw him, he received a warm hug.

"Is everyone.. is everyone safe?"

"Yes yes Izuku! Everyone is alright! you freed the last three. You are a hero Izuku!."

..

"But I am not.."

"And why is that? You saved lives!"

"I don't have a license, and I will never get one due to me being.. quirkless.."

Mic saw the pain in his "son's" eyes. He couldn't say it, but his mouth moved on its own. It was risky. Really risky. And illegal as well. But he had to help his child achieve his dream.

"Have you ever heard of.. being a vigilante?"

BOOK 2: "Not all heroes wear capes.. some aren't even heroes yet."