Chapter 10

(Use the poem from chapter 9 because this chapter is basically a continuation of the previous one, but I didn't wanna name it "Chapter 9.5" because it's so satisfying to have everything in order-)

Title: "Then lead the way."

Everyone began cooling down from the amusing events that have happened in the past hour. Once silence was formed, the two adults, and the fan, all sat down to eat. What did they eat? Well, in the meantime of Hizashi teasing Izuku, Shouta actually thought about how everybody should be hungry and would wish to consume something in the early morning. So, the man prepared some eggs and bacon for the group. A healthy breakfast is always a good way to start your day. especially if you are a hero.

  No one was talking while the process of eating. It wasn't the fact that no one wished to be rude, no.. it was just that they had nothing to talk about. During the past 6 hours (5 hours at the party, and 1 hour at the moment), all the words were said, and all actions were done. Now, Shouta was thinking of how to get the kid back for punching and breaking his nose. Hizashi was listening to the music stuck in his head, thanks to the kid. The kid... Well, the kid was thinking about how the two adults surrounding him were staring straight at him, without moving or taking a break to breathe. His movements were very nervous, as he wished to not disturb, or trigger the staring heroes.

All he could think about was.. "I ...I need to go home.."

  Once Izuku saw that his plate was empty, he did a simple thing. He stood up, thanked the two for the meal, and the confrontation at the party, put his shoes on, and slammed the door behind him.

Izuku tripped and stumbled on his way out. His face went pink from all the embarrassment. There was nothing left for him to do. He just embarrassed himself in front of his two favorite heroes! Maybe.. Maybe he could.. no.. should just go and hang himself.. or take a swan dive off the roof! As Kach- no.. as Bakugou once said.

Deku slowly got up from the cold cement he was just sitting on. He looked down, noticing his ripped jeans, and how his knees were scrapped and bleeding.

How could this day get any worse?

He let out a long loud sigh, as thoughts kept on popping in his head like popcorn.. Nonstop. His walk was tiring, no, exhausting. The thing is though, he wasn't tired physically.. thank God.. no.. but more.. more emotionally and socially.

Slowly making his way through the crowd of people on the streets he just bumped into, he kept on thinking. Those around him had their quirks in full view, especially people with mutant ones. Feeling emotions building up. It felt like everything around him hated him so much. He just couldn't hold it in. But, it would be pathetic if he started to cry.

No.. don't bother those poor people.

Rubbing his now puffy eyes, hoping for the pain to go away with one hand movement, he saw it. The art shop near UA high. His favorite place to go when he is feeling down.

He rushed through the crowd, pushing people out of the way, and of course, getting stares due to how 'rude' he is.

Ring Ring

"Hey there kid! Welcome t Niji Art Store! Anything particular you are looking for?"

Deku let out a hum in response, before going straight to isle 7. The place was filled with notebooks, and of course. he was in need of a new one since Katsuki burned the previous one. He picks out one of the cheapest notebooks, and grabbed a pack of pencils, a small one. Once he was ready, he headed to the register, and using his final money, bought himself the tools he had just acquired. The kid thanked the cashier, and left happier than he was before.

On his way back home, a fight had occurred right near the UA gates.

How could this day get any better!? was what Izuku thought at the moment.

He pulled out the fresh new notebook and a pencil as he opened page one. The fight was big. A mutant quirk against two pro heroes. There was Mount Lady and someone else Izuku couldn't see clearly, but the heroes were definitely winning. The kid took notes on everything he saw: from the quirks, to the way the villain looked so that his drawing was perfect. 

The fight ended shortly after Izuku came, but oh, that kid received at least 10 pages of notes. 2 on the random hero. 5 on mount lady. And 4 on the villain. All he had left was to finish the sketch of the new hero. when suddenly someone bumped into him, causing the boy to fall, and the book to fly away to somewhere in front of him. The knees that just stopped bleeding began stinging again, as Izuku cursed under his breath. 

"Shit shit shit.."

"Language"

"Sorry"

Deku took a second before processing what happened, taking a look to who he was talking at the moment. What he surely wasn't expecting was the Principal Nezu, and Sir Nighteye to be standing right next to him.

"I apologies for bumping into you, sir."

Sir Nighteye reached out his hand to make it easier for Izuku to stand up. The kid himself couldn't believe it. He saw two pro heroes yesterday, and today he gets to see two more.

Omg. Omg. Omg. Its the Pro heroes Sir Nighteye and The Principal! I can't believe this.. why are they here- no- they are here because i am next to UA. I can't believe this... Sir Nighteye's quirk is so cool. With one touch seeing the future. And seeing Nezu- I cant-

"These are some great notes you have here, young man. Fascinating, I must say. And the mumbling reminds me of my younger self, if I must say."

Izuku covered his mouth and his cheeks turned pink from embarrassment.

"Oh no need to be embarrassed. As i said before, I find this fascinating! So, young one, how old are you?"

"I- I am 15. Sir Principal Nezu"

"Nezu is fine. Then.."

Nezu took a moment to think before talking. Was the kid's quirk analyzing? It would make sense to all the notes he just saw. Or maybe High IQ like him? Who knew! Though, one thing he definitely knew, the boy was fascinating.

"Do you have more of these? Since I see you've numbered this one.'

"Y-Yes! And they are all with me!" Izuku yelled. He was excited. No one was ever happy about his mumble, or his notes. Both of them were considered useless and annoying. He was seen as the weird kid. But.. Nezu sees potential in him! He cannot not accept such an offer.

"I apologize, Sir Nighteye, for such change of plans. May we meet again this Friday?"

The hero nodded in response, as he said his goodbyes and left. Izuku was just about to do the same thing, but he was stopped by a small creature in front of him.

"Are you busy at the moment?"

"I was just heading home to get a parent note to why I'm late to school. Why?"

"Well. I believe they will accept a phone call from the UA principal quicker than a note. Would you like to join me for a game of chess?"

"Will tea be included?"

"What do you consider me to be? An animal? Of course there will be tea."

Izuku took a moment, before nodding his head and replying:

"Then lead the way."