Old beginnings

I suddenly remembered I bleeding. I had fallen off the roof deep in thought Carlessly lying about. I sighed and walked inside to my drunken parents.

"What's wrong with you!" My mother shouted as I tried to tiptoe to the bathroom. She stood in the kitchen looking unsympathetic

"I-i-i f-fell" I stutered.

"That's no excuse you lazy shit hurry up and make dinner before I call your father!"

"Yes m'am." I mumbled.

"We'll get a band-aid and snap to it!"

I quickly ran to the bathroom and bandaged my arm and then ran to the kitchen to make dinner.

"You better not get blood in my dinner" she muttered as I ran past

-( TIMEZ SKIPS CAUSE YOU KNOW) (BUTTER)( it's tommorow just so ya know)

I decided to dig up a larg pit. Big enough for me to fit in. I came home from school same as always. I hated my life so I thought maybey I could just bury myself anything a all to end everything. I couldn't put the dirt back in by myself so I just sat there knowing life could only get worse.

Suddenly, I felt something poke me froze behind. It was round ( don't even go there btw) and large ( plz jus dont). I quickly dug it up only to be greeted by an eye. I tried not to gag but it was terrible and beautiful all at once. I new immediately what kind of eye it was. It was a dragon eye.( see what I did there-no ......... ok ).

I ran out of my yard into the woods ( hehe good movie ey ....... Ok then) and ran into my large oak tree ( not minecraf btw) and gently placed down the eye. Then it came to me I knew just what to do.

-cliffhanger hope u don mind hehe but u read next chapter u better kkk Benji out *slurp*☕️🍵🍶🍼🍺🍻🍸🍹🍷🍴🍕🍔🍟🍗🍖🍝🍛🍤🍱🍣🍥🍙🍘🍚🍜🍲🍢🍡🍳🍞🍩🍮🍦🍨🍧🎂🍰🍪🍫🍬🍭🍯🍎🍏🍊🍋🍒🍇🍉🍓🍑🍈🍌🍐🍍🍠🍆🍅🌽 I'm really hungry plz feed me