Im bad at titles sowwy

I woke up just before endy so I decided to scare him.
(Screw paragraphs)
"Rawwerg"
Endy gasps clearly startled
" what was that for"
" fer sleeping a course"
" oy "
"SCHOOL!!!!"
"Ok ok geez we're going"
" yay"
I hop on endys (omfg stupid autocorrect loves Wendy's) back and I wave goodbye to all the nice endermans that visited me when I was alone.
We finally popped out of the enderportal and he walked me to school. he handed me my backpack ( he bought her all this stuff somewhere unknown so don't question it) and I walked in.
Adams pov ( p.s there is skylox Mia and sky are just friends)
" no fucking way!" I shouted
It was Mia it was actually Mia. After all that time I just figured she had moved but I never ... I never thought she would actually be here.
"Hey Mia"
Her face brightens and she runs over to me . I give her a big hug.
"Where have you been all this time"
"It's a long story"
"Then tell it"
"Alright but your not gunna like it."
I swallowed hard ( you sick twisted people out there don't even ) as she explained everything about her parents and...... Enderlox.
"We should get to class"
"Ok let's go."
( they have all the same classes and..... TIMESKIPIDYDOODA I don't even know just.... timeskip)
"Hey Mia can I meet Enderlox "
"Sure!"
"Great!"
"Come on endys waiting for me in da forest you can meet him their."
(Butterlisiouse time-skip to forest)
(Dis is Ty's pov by da way and he still is in Enderlox form.)
I'm walking up behind Mia. She seems to be talking to someone but I can't quiet see him through the foliage( is dis spelled right?) but I can definitely hear him. He is louder than anyone I've ever heard. I approach them.
"Hi endy"
"Hello Mia who's this." the stranger was slightly hiding behind Mia clearly intimidated by my sharp fangs and long claws.
"This is Adam."
"Hello Adam I'm enderlox."
"Hi nice to meet you and call me sky." he replies.
"Well sky would you like to come along to the end with me and Mia."
"Omgggg yah sky it would be great if you could come along!!!!!!!!"(I must exaggerate how not excited Mia is 😇)(😈)
"Sure.... why not."
" we better get walking then."
(TIMESKIP to Mia's house/platform)
(Adams pov I have no more comments to keep you entertained so good luck)
"Wow this place is amazing and very very.......mmm......purple."
" I know you get used to it and it does get pretty boring in here."
( I'm too lazy for more writing so byezzz)🍔🍟mmmm good)