Penguin

(So FIRETRUCKIN cute)
A/N
HEY EVERYONE GO READ SLY (SSUNDEE FANFIC ) BY penguinfan28 RIGHT NOW KK THANK U ENJOY THE STORY.

ADAMS POV
"Alright but don't touch"
"Okey dokey Mr.Ty"
I must have stared at the jem( I love you if u understand what I'm quoting or who *wink wink* ..........no .......😭) for hours because suddenly I was on Ty's back again heading back into her obsidian home. I said goodbye and went home always thinking of Ty(😁 IM INNOCENT until proven guilty).

TIMESKIPZ TO TOMORROW HELLLLL YAAASSSHHHH.

MIA'S POV
I was back at school but before the first period starts I'm suddenly slammed against the wall. The girl was scary tall and she had her pitch black hair dangling over my face.
"Who said you could talk to Adam b*tch."
"I-I -I just."
"Shut up."
She started beating the shiz outta me when suddenly her weight was gone and Adam had picked me up but he wasn't the one to stop her. It was a girl with dirty dark brown hair a plain blue shirt dark blue jeans and plain green tennis shoes. She was beating up the bully but she ran off.

ELLA'S POV (SORRY PENGUIN REALLY SHORT BUT ILL BRING HER BACK NEXT CHAPTER.)
Scared so scared I was scared being so alone. At least I had my wall. Oh no my wall that girl why. They were hurting my wall. Suddenly I was sprinting to Mari (no smosh bitches.). She always does this to my wall. I punched her off the other girl in a purple batman shirt and baggy jeans with poop eyes. I pummeled Mari and ran off before someone caught me and hid away. O just hope my walls ok.( I know lame but I needed to introduce my new CHARACTER.)

MIA'S POV
Adam started yelling at that girl but I didn't really know why. My head hurt to much to concentrate on what was going on.
TIMESKIPZ TO ADAMS CAR CAUZ IMA BITCHHH!!!!

ADAMS POV
"HEY MIA WAKE UP TY'S HERE. It didn't work man."
"Alright let's just camp here until she wakes up."Ty replied
He had turned into a human for a bit and he looked fucking SEXY.(i would totally agree but I don't😈.) I must have been staring at him because he was waving his hands in front of me trying to get my attention. I looked over at him.
"Adam who do you wanna camp with."
"H-h-huh oh uhh oh yeah umm..... with you is fine." I started blushing like a maniac but he didn't notice hopeful.

TIMESKIPZ TO BED TIME YAZZZzzzzzz.....

TY'S POV (HE IS NOT IN ENDY FORM RIGHT NOW SO JUST IMAGINE DEADLOX OK BITCH)
I saw him blush when he said he wanted to camp with me..... I wonder
NO shuddap Ty just go to sleep so it's tomorrow and Adam will go away. But how with him right here next to me. He wrapped his arms around me and I gasped. He woke up.
"Ty what's wrong."
"N-n-n-nothing."
When he realized we were cuddling his face turned as red as a cherry.
"T-Ty I-I uhh."
I faced him then pecked his lips and fell asleep.(Ok skylox done in dis chapter or is it muahahaha. Read on.

MIA'S POV
"Rise and shine!"
I groaned
"TY SLEEP"
"Come on we're gunna meet some of Adams friends."
"WE'RE..... oh your Ty now ok shoo I'm gunna change."
"KK"( BOOK LOGIC SCHOOL IS OVER FOREVER OK TANKS BYE.)

IAN'S POV(DAT DAM PLOT TWIST HELLLLLLL YA BIACHES. And its night time before our little wake up call k good bye.)
I was tired of looking at screens all day so it was time for a nice long walk INTO THE WOODS(yes). I didn't get far before I was slammed down by a girl.
"IAN"
"Yeah"
"I-I-I'm S-S-Sorry I wasn't uh I ummm."
"It's ok. what's wrong. why are you running in the woods."

A/N
THE END SORRY ABOUT THE CRAPPY INTRO TO THE NEW CHARACTER BUT THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE BETTER YAY OK DONT FORGET TO FOLLOW penguinfan28 BYEZZZZZZZ
(🍪COOKIE 😁)

THE ENDERDRAGONS EYE( a youtuber fanfic)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें