WE MEET SOMEONE NOT SO NEW

ADAMS POV
"Who's that their?"
"Where?"I replied
"Him there."
"IAN WE ARE HERE NOW YOU BETTER STOP MASTERBATING AND CLEAN YOURSELF UP WE HAVE GUESTS!!!"

IANS POV(the moment you all have dreamed of)(back in kitchen with Ella)
"Hey Ian are you ok?"
She helped me up and our faces were inches apart.
"I-I'm fine."
She gave me her heart melting smile and I closed the gap between us.

JASONS POV (you better be happy wit wut YA got you'll see wut happens soon enough)
Endy seemed nice enough and he and Adam seemed to be best friends (sureeeee Jason sure) so I decide to trust him.
"So are you guys gunna be stayin here?" Leave it to Tyler to ask first.
"Ask Mia I'm her dragon I have ta follow her."
"Sure if we can."
"YAY STAY HERE WIT US!!!" Adam hugged the shit out of endy till he turned into Ty then he was carful not to be so rough (not yet so get your mind out of the gutter now while YA still can.) with him.
"Great endy can you bunk with Adam we only have one guest room( Yes Ella is still there but she isn't in da guest room so their not gunna meet and IANS still in the bloody kitchen.)(Ella didn't sleep in da guest room btw) and that's for Mia"
"Sure"

TYS POV(he's not endy anymore.)
Shit I have to sleep with him again fuccckkk. oh well time to eat dinner fer now.
~•MAJESTIC BUTTER TIME SKIP GOOOOOOOOO!!!!!•~
FIRETRUCK it's time for bed. I just hope he'll let me sleep on the floor I don't want him to know I love him. He probably thinks I'm worthless like everyone else does but no one says it. I know it's true.
"Hey Ty c'mere!"
"Hey Adam. where are some spare blankets I can sleep on the floor?"
"Nope wit me"
oh boy. (Gettin HAWT 'N SPICY)
"Ty."
"Hmmm?"
"can i tell you something" he said so quietly I had to turn around to make sure it was him in the room with me.
" 'course ya can."
I was facing the other way sifting through my bag again when I felt arms wrap around my waist.
"I love you Ty"
I turned around.
(The end) jk but

MIAS POV(I'm just dat evil)
I was downstairs getting some water when he came in.
"Hey their who are you?"
"I'm Mia but who are you?"
("jack septiceye")(jk)
"I'm Kyle I was visiting Ma friend Tyler but why are you here."
"Visiting too."
I start blushing but I don't know why(start playing song from media.) weird.(I LEARNED HOW TO SPELL IT R U PROUD OF ME!!?!!)
"Good night Kyle."
"'night Mia."
I stood their emotionally frozen(c WUT I did darrrr!!)

ADAMS POV(cuz why the ballz not)
He turned around to face me and ( DUN DUN DUN WUT HAPPENS FIND OUT IN THE NEXT CHAPTER)
A/N
BUTTER DOG OUT BYEZZZZZZ HEHE EVIL🍤who like den shrimps.