DRAMA BITCHES

(I like cute puppy's .......especially when their mine .......well used ta be.)
A/N
GIVE A BIG THANKS TO ccbee04 FOR GIVING ME A SHOUTOUT!!!

MIAS POV
I stood their emotionally frozen unsure of how to feel
What do I feel how...........
"Mia you ok?"
"What....... o-oh yeah thanks endy I'm going back to bed ......... WAIT what's up with you and Adam *wiggles eyebrows* hmmmmmm?"
"SHUT UP!" He whisper shouts and stalks off pretending to be mad.
Spy mode activate hehehe.

TYS POV (no smut but for PERVS out their I will try to add some but no promises ok?)
I walk into Adams room and am immediately yanked onto the bed(no). I let Adam embrace me and fall into a fitful sleep.(no smut)
~•MAJESTIC BUTTER TIME-SKIP

MIAS POV(sowy)
I slowly opened the door a crack and looked inside.
"OMG I NEW IT!" I shouted loud enough to only wake up Adam and Ty.
"Mia gtfo!"
"Sowy Endy have fun with your boyfriend. but not too much fun." They won't hear the end of this teehee.
~•I'M BEING AN ARSE TIME-SKIP(can I add the septic eye?)
I sneak into their room and wake Adam And Endy up.
"Wakey wakey eggs and bakey."
"Mmmmm Mia sleeping."
"Endy you and your boyfriend gotta get up now."
He just flips me off but immediately pops up when Adam gives him a kiss and I squeal.
"MIA WHEN DID YOU GET HERE!"
"Sup Adam I've been here a while and I SAW THAT OMG YOU NEED A SHIP NAME NOW IM GUNNA GO WAKE EVERYONE UP AND GET IDEAS BYEZZZZZZZZ!!!!"(see wut I did their.........ok whatever.)
I ran off and created pure chaos.

TYS POV
"OH NO!"
"What's the matter Ty."
"Oh I'm Ty now........... I'm sorry."
"What for?"
"Well...shes. gunna. tell everyone."
"I don't care." he kissed my cheek(OF THE FACE VARIETY YOU SICK TWISTED HUMANS!!!!) and I smiled at him.
~•IM LAZY EVERYONE KNOWS ABOUT ADAM AND TY HERES THE AFTER SHOCK.
"I knew omg ship names people ship names!"
A/N
AND THATS ALL YOU GET THE END MORE COMING SOON BYEZZZZZZZZZZZ 🍛this looks exactly like Ma dinner.