Nope

Mia's pov
"I know but it gets pretty boring in here."
"But dis place is so cool" he said in a childish voice( typical Adam of course)
"Well........I'll give you that much"
"Hey look!"he was pointing to a butter tower I had built
" it's so majestic" his eyes widened as he approached the budder( you didn't really think I wouldn't have a sexual butter part did u) and soon he was straddling the butter doing sexy things i could tell I was interrupting a very important mating season so I left.(no the end just u don wanna know the rest in Adams pov but if u do comment and I'll tell u ya sick twisted weirdo )( in no better)
" sup" he said in a small voice
" wanna go for a ride"
"You have a car here!"
"Nope but I dooooo own an Enderdragon."
"Sweet then Lego"
"ENDY!!"
"What"
"We wanna ride"
"Ok but only one at a time that way your fat a**es might stand a chance of flying."
"RUDE!!"me and Adam both shouted up at Ty while pretending to fake cry.
"Me first."Adam shouted
"No fair"
"Too bad, fly majestic Ty."( I keep pressing @ grrrr)
"Ok one ......"
Then he ripped up some stone as he launched himself into the air.

Adams pov
I waved goodbye to Mia as Ty took me farther and farther away from the obsidian house. I had to admit Ty was cute (ooooh plot twist but keep your nips moisturized I have a lot a weird shiaza ta throw at ya.) I loved how his bangs hung over his eyes and how gentle he could be when you really got to know him.
"Pit stop"he said to me.
"Ok let's stop on a tower I wanna look at those purple crystals on them"(sky knows notin bout the end btw)( you probably thought this was gunna be a normal story at the beginning but NOPE it only gets "better"😁)
"Alright but DONT TOUCH"
"Ok"
A\N
(HEY GUYS IF YOU WANNA BE PART OF THE STORY YOU CAN BE A RANDOM BYSTANDER OR ONE OF HER FIVE MAIN CHARACTER FRIENDS SO PLZ PUT IN YOUR
NAME

DESCRIPTION(AND BE DESCRIPTIVE)

WHO YOU LIKE(WINK WINK)

AND WHAT PART OF THE STORY YOU WANNA BE IN (MAY VARY) OK THANKS FOR READING AND ALWAYS LOVE BUTTER BYEZZZZZ)
🎂it's Isabel's late birthday so everyone wish her a happy late birthday!!!!!!!!🎉🎊🎈🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁