Gives me names for titles plz

I knew exactly what to do. I was going to summon the Enderdragon(aka Enderlox yas I read fanfics fight me if u disaprove)(I spell gooder Dan u Phil)(P.S. Flashback)

~•FLASHBACK

"Follow me" I hearer a whisper as quiet as the night.

"Where to" I asked.

"Outside" it replied.(P.S. never listen to strangers)

"Ok" I said and swiftly followed its shadow into the moonlight forest. He(hint hint) pulled out a flashlight and showed himself to me

"Tyler?" I asked

" yeah it's me" he answered.

"What's wrong" I asked.

"I have a big secret to tell and I'm only going to tell you"

"What is it" I ask desperate to know what requires such a secretive location to tell.

"I know how to summon an Enderdragon."

I stared at him in awe as he explained every detail on how to summon an Enderdragon the most elusive of dragons and the hardest(don't even) to find the eyes of.

•~END OF FLASHBACK

I quickly buried it in the dirt and said the enchant.Jjsisisiisidudhhdieiudysuajhshdueuggfisospidjjddjdididuheheksoeiejehheisooejroepeueoepkwndbdjdoodj JjsisisiisidudhhdieiudysuajhshdueuggfisospidjjddjdididuheheksoeiejeheheueijebddhruieiwowpeoiehdndyudidoeuhdgfyioeoooeknENDERDRAGONblagoof(Random gibberish generators yay). Then. Then suddenly out of the ground came a half human half dragon. "Enderlox" I mumbled stupidly not thinking of anything else to say.

"What do you want human" he growled back at me clearly upset at being awakened.

"I-I uhhh"I couldn't think of anything to say

"First timer ehy" I nodded

"I'll just give ya a ride you don't seem to know much about dragons yet."

I sat on his back and watched the scenery go by as he zoomed through the forest all the way to my sadly unwanted destination.

'Home'

< hey doods I hope ya like so far longest chapter I made ever so ya Ty or deadlox as Enderlox and Adams coming up soon byezzzzz🍦yummy ice cream.