OMG YOU FILTHY PERVS HERES YOUR SMUT!

ADAMS POV(HAWT and SPICY)
After a long day of ship names me and Ty finally got to go to sleep while Mia took everyone shopping. Of course...........Kyle gave me a condom before he left and said what do ya know "wear protection buddy" ;). Ty and I just went upstairs to my room and did nothing
"Hey Adam."
"Hmm?"
He just pushed me against the bed and kissed me.( god I hate writing this I'm blushing so much and I haven't even started 😳) I moaned into the kiss and he slipped his tung( how do you spell it?) into my mouth. While we fought for dominance he put his hand into my shorts and rubbed me through my boxers( you don't know how fucking weird I feel writing this I need another cookie) and I moaned letting him win. as his tung explored my mouth I started to feel myself getting hard and (rossum) started begging Ty to go faster. He slipped his hand into my boxers pulling them off along with my shorts. I started to blush as he striped of his sweat pants and boxers leaving us both half naked.( cookies are my only fuel to keep going.) He pulled off my shirt and I took off his. He started planting kisses down my chest and when he got to my boner he licked the length of it and started rubbing the tip smirking.
"T-Ty you fucking te-ase !"
"What do you want?"
"JUST FUCK ME!"
I shouted in pure ecstasy as slowly pushed into me. The pain and pleasure was too much and I came as he started pumping. I bucked my hips and he came into me. He slowly pulled out and we cuddled completely exhausted.
"I love you Ty."
"I love you too Adam."
(IM GUNNA DIE😭)(ARE YOU PROUD OF ME NOW)(YOUR NOT MY DAD.)
A/N
ok I'm fine now fudger nutters on with the story.

MIAS POV
I giggled when we left the boys alone and of course the best thing happened to me. I LOVE KYLE AND NOW IM HIS GIRLFRIEND. I was so happy to understand what I had been feeling and that he felt the same way. When we walked home I gave Kyle a kiss and went to go check on the boys while he went downstairs.
~• TIME SKIP TO ADAM AND TYS ROOM
THEY WERE CUDDLING IT WAS SO CUTE OMG I HAVE TO TELL EVERYONE.

A/N
ALRIGHT BUTTER PUPS AND RONALDO( you know who you are) THAT WAS YOUR SMUT SORRY IF IT WAS BAD IT WAS MY FIRST TIME WRITING IT OKEYP BYEZZZZZZZZZZZ 🎂🍰I really want some cake😢🐶🐕