Audi Vs Supra Street GT Runoff

Acting on the gurgling in my stomach, I started for the congregation of food trucks. I raided the Domions one where I found Trent, Ross and Joe, all of who seemed to be waiting for orders.

“Hey guys”, I said as I walked up, “anything going on?”

“Waiting for pizza”, Trent said, “you?”

“Ordering pizza”, I said.

The man inside the truck came to the window, “can I help you?”

“Get me a medium cheese, a macaroni pasta bowl and an order of cheese bread”, I said.

“23.50”, the man said.

I handed him the money and he disappeared into the back of the truck.

“Money burning a hole in your pocket?”, Joe asked jokingly.

“Maybe a little”, I laughed, “I can afford a Lamborghini Vino now, so when this is all over maybe I'll buy one.”

Ross laughed, “I always wanted one of those. There cool looking.”

“There expensive”, Joe said, “4 million dollars for a fancy Gallardo. I'll stick with the Peregrine and the Toyota Supra.”

“What Supra do you have?”, Trent asked as the man brought us our orders.

“84 Celica”, Joe said, “you?”

“92 GT”, Trent said.

“What engine you got in it?”, Joe asked.

“Stock”, Trent said, “what little work is done on it I've done myself.”

“My friend Susie has a V12 in hers”, Joe said, “it's the biggest baddest best just, UGGHHHH, UGGHHH, car ever.”

I laughed, “so it's a troll?”

“A big troll”, Joe laughed biting into a slice of pizza, “by the way Ross, is my 92 ready for the next event?”

“Yeah”, Ross said, “I got everything sorted out, but the ignition timing seems a little off. Tyler wanted to fix it before the race.”

“Tell him just to restore the stock timing if it starts to look sketchy”, Joe replied.

I sighed.

“Got a better idea Seth?”, Ross asked.

“No”, I replied, “I was just thinking about what missing this race will do to my score.”

“You don't have a Supra?”, Ross asked, “there's a place in the Garage where you can rent race cars.”

“Really?”, I asked.

“Yeah”, Joe replied, “I was just over there and they had one #8 that was waiting for a renter.”

“Then that's where were headed”, I said, “come on Trent.”

Trent and I grabbed our things and headed off towards the garage. When we got there, I could see that there was the brand new #8 Audi Sport R10. The car's body was done in silver and black, the interior was red and the car was boasting an amazing factory wing. It had a low, aggressive stance and was running a 7 speed paddle shift rear wheel drive transmission, their first ever. Truth be told, it looked more like a high dollar tuner car and nothing at all like a race car. Trent and I walked up to two people in suits behind a table.

“Excuse me”, I said, “my race team doesn't currently have a car eligible for the Supra Vs Audi Street GT Runoff and I heard this car was available for rental.”