Arrival

The next morning I was awoken when Tristan stuck his head in the door.

"Seth,Shelby",he said loudly,"wake up,time to go."

"Give us a minute bro",I replied.

Tristan smiled at me and shut the door behind him. I looked at Shelby,who was still asleep in my grasp. I smiled before giving her a lick between her horns. She cracked open her neon green eyes and smiled when they met my neon green and blue ones.

"Morning my love",she said licking me across the snout.

"Morning to you too",I replied with a smile,"it's time to go,let's clean up and get dressed."

I reluctantly let her go and she stood and stretched before showering and then dressing in blue cargo shorts and a white T-shirt. I showered off as well and slipped on my red sleeveless shirt with the blue dragon shorts that she'd give me for my birthday as well as the silver neck less with the the engraved dragon pendant as well as my dog tags. We quickly packed up our packs and walked out side where Tess and Tristan were waiting for us. It didn't take me long to notice the tooth marks on booth their necks.

"So you couldn't hold on either huh?",I asked Tristan,who had a big smile covering his muzzle.

"Shut up Seth",he said smiling still,"It was the best two hours of my life."

"Dude",I said smiling,"I didn't need to hear that."

"Well that's how it is",Tristan replied,"I wish it could have lasted longer."

"Oh my god Tristan",I said gagging,"please muzzle it!"

Tristan only grinned from ear to ear and laughed. He was about to say something else when Dad called us from the Ford.

"Kids lets go!"

We grabbed our bags and walked down to the truck. We tossed our bags in the back and climbed in as Dad closed the lift gate and climbed in himself. He stuck the key in the ignition and turned it,the Ford's engine rattled slightly before awakening and shaking the entire truck lightly. I let off a large yawn,I felt my jaw want to disconnect and open wider,but I managed to keep it in place.

"Tired Seth?" Will asked sarcastically.

"Yeah",I replied yawning again,"I didn't get to sleep till late last night."

Dad drove the Ford from the hotel parking lot and into the adjacent gas station.

"Anyone hungry?",Mom asked.

"I'm starved",Tess said.

"I am too",I replied undoing my seat belt.

"Same here",Will said.

"Well if your hungry",Mom said,"then come with me."

We climbed out of the car as Dad began to fill the tank and DJ and Jack pulled in. Jack,as always,was showing off for he people who were here by goosing the engine as he pulled to a stop in front of the station's store. I could see eye brow's raise when the Falcon's door opened and Jack climbed out. They clearly didn't expect a seventeen year old boy to be driving a car that looked so much like something out of a sci-fi movie. As we walked inside the store,the others stepped out while I stuck with Jack.

"Why you always gotta show off dude?" I asked smiling as I grabbed a Honey Bun from the shelf.

Jack smiled at me,"I can't help it Seth,the Falcon has four more cylinders than a Bugatti Veyron and beat the Hennessy Venom GT by a hundred miles an hour,plus it just looks cool."

I smiled and put my paw on his shoulder,"That is does brother,but still,no one likes a show off."

Jack just gave me an arrogant smirk as we walked to the checkout with the others.Mom,Dad,Frank and DJ had small coffees while the others mostly had coke and Pepsi. The most popular snack cake by far were mini doughnuts. We quickly checked out and walked back to our cars,Dad wanted an early start so we'd be on the freeway by the time the morning rush rolled around,and I didn't blame him. We piled into the Ford and Dad quickly drove from the gas station parking lot with Jack and DJ behind us. Dad drove for about ten minutes,before we finally got onto the interstate. Deciding I was bored,I pulled my vita from my backpack and flipped it on. Forza 3 soon came on,the R2 World Championship. Sighing,I selected my Koenisegg CCGT and started the race. I personally hated this track,I just felt it was long and boring,and at eight laps,I'd probably be wishing for death by the time I was done.