All American GTO

I woke a few hours later,parched. I stretched a bit and looked at the clock,three AM. I took a drink of my water,squirmed around a bit and looked around my room. It was just the right size for me. The walls were painted blue and a thick white carpet covered the floor. The only furniture to speak of were a small dresser,and my bed. My bed was indescribably comfortable. The first few nights I'd slept on it had felt awkward. I felt like a pet sleeping on it,but soon,it became the most comfortable thing I had. I seemed to sink into the plushy fabric and it would pull me under in five minutes or less. I felt a smile cross my muzzle as my eyes fell shut. The entire room always smelled of the outside,and I liked it that way.Thoughts of what we could do for the GTO filled my head. All the guy had said was,"67 blaze orange Class R3 GTO Hardtop." We were pretty much unlimited in what we could do,as far as engines power and platform goes.

"Gonna have to draw it in the morning",I thought as I fell asleep. 

I woke to the sun coming in through my open window. The birds were chirping and the cool spring air blew through the window over my scales. I smiled as I sat up and let out a large yawn. My door opened and I turned to see my Mom standing there.

"Breakfast is ready,she said.

"Okay Mom,I said,I'll be down in a minute."

Mom left my room,shutting the door behind her. I was reluctant to pull myself out of bed,but I did. I stretched a little more and then went into the bathroom and showered off,polishing my scales until they gleamed(like I said,neat freak,and yes,that refers to me as well). I brushed my teeth and then got dressed. Slipping into a white shirt with holes in it for my wings and a dark brown cargo shorts with a hole in them for my tail. I looked at myslef in the mirror. My polished,jet black and crimson scales stood out against my clothes and my eyes were a very bright green,I thought it suited me perfectly. I stepped back into my room and grabbed my journal from it's spot under the corner of my bed and then went down stairs. The smell of sweet rolls and bacon hit my snout and made my mouth water.  As I entered the kitchen,Dad was dishing out the rolls and bacon to my brothers and sister.

"No bacon right Seth?",Dad asked smiling at me.

I felt my ears flop against my neck.

"You have no sense of humor son",Dad said handing me a plate.

We sat down at the table and began to talk. The conversation was lively,James and Will talked about the upcoming football game,Dad,his promotion and Mom,her new position as a nurse,I,my cars and Taylor,her cheer leading. After breakfast was done and cleaned up,I went up stairs,grabbed my backpack and then went to Jack's house. I touched down lightly in the driveway. The hot concrete made me wish I had something on the soles of my paws. Jack came out to meet me.

"The GTO is in the shop,Jack said,as soon as DJ gets here,were going over in her truck."

"Have any idea what were doing yet",I asked folding in my wings.

"Not really",Jack replied,"you got something?"

I smirked,"Yes,I said as I pulled my leather notebook from my backpack and opening it,"have a look."

"Oh holy crap Seth,Jack said as his eyes grew wide,you are a crazy,crazy dragon."

I laughed as a wide smile crossed my muzzle,"I know,and I'm proud of it."

DJ's truck pulled in and we went and got in. The truck was big enough to hold all five of us as long as I was in the front seat,it was the only place that had enough room for my wings and tail. DJ backed out and started for our shop.

"Anyone have any thing for the GTO,Tristan asked.

"Yeah,Jack said smiling,Seth does."

I handed back my notebook without a word.