1

...

Y/n pov
-
Officially your first day at Karasuno high. You have just found out that your parents died in a car crash which your aunt took you in making you have to move from America to Japan. Although your parents never really cared about you, it still felt wrong to not have them there. You were on a volleyball team in America but didn't make it past the second round of nationals. Your parents disgusted you even more after that. They said that you were the one who let the whole team down. Well, what they said was right. You did let the team down. It was your turn to serve when they were at match point, they already won the first set so meaning if u failed this serve, you'll loose. And you did. You failed it. Jump serving in an awkward position, the ball didn't pass the net. The whole team was disgusted and disappointed in you. They wouldn't talk to you or make you feel like you were part of the team. U never got to play after that.

And of course, this led to one solution.

You quit.

This all happened last year when you where in your first year. Now it's a fresh new start, at a fresh new school, with fresh new people and a fresh new country.

Walking into the school, you can here people whispering as you walk by.

'Is that the new foreigner?'

'She's hot'

'Ew a foreigner'

You smiled at the people looking at you, trying to not start the school with a bad impression. You can see some guys drooling at you.

Ew gross.

Another guy was staring at your tits making you deeply uncomfortable.

'She looks easy'

'Nice ass'

A lot of guys were making those comments at you making you look at them with an annoyed fake smile.

'Hey are you okay' A guy voice said

The fuck do you think, i'm fucking uncomfortable with all this shit

You turned around at a grey haired boy who looked at you with a reassuring smile.

'Hey back off cant you see she's uncomfortable' A guy with black haired said. Damn he got thick thighs.

The guys scurried away mumbling while slouching into there classrooms.

'Thanks' you say

'No problem!' the grey haired says

'i'm Y/n L/n'

'Im Suga koushi' He said smiling

'Daichi, nice to meet you'

'Well then, suga, daichi' u said why looking at them, 'do u guys know where the principals office is, i'm a transfer student'

'we'll escort you there, so tell me about y/n!' Suga asked

'I came from america and...'

timeskip brought to you by Daichis thighs——•

'Oh so you used to play volleyball, that's nice we play volleyball too.' Daichi says

'well here we are' suga says, 'we'll talk to you later!'

'byee' you say.

Damnnnnn those boys are fina as hell like daichis thighsssss- i cant

-

time skip brought to you but i'm probably not publishing this—————-•

noyas pov

me and tanaka we're chatting about how kiyoko is a goddess then the door opened walking was the vp and his toupee, a girl and the teacher.
(i meannnn kiyoko is a goddess)

'We have a transfer student from america introduce yourself' the teacher said

'...'

silence. the girl didn't say anything. i thought she was that one shy girl who wouldn't speak then i realise she was looking at something. I followed her gaze to see her look at the vp's toupee then back down to the floor her hand covering her mouth while her back shook indicating that she was laughing. Tanaka and I looked at each other confused then looked at the vices toupee TO SEE THAT HE WAS WEARING IT SIDE WAYS.

'BAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA' I broke out laughing pointing at his head why tanaka charmed in.

'BAHAHHAHAHA WHY HAHAH IS IT AHHAHA SIDEWAYS HAHAHHA' Tanaka said in between laughs and i was lying on the ground.

I saw that the girl couldn't hold her laugh in anymore then she laughed with us.

'ENOUGH' The teacher said which made us all stop but i could still hear her laughing quietly.

'Now. Introduce yourself' The teacher said.

'Heyy, heyy, how y'all doing' She said, doing a finger dance.

'Y/n L/n nice to meet y'all, i'm from America and i use to play volleyball. ok this is getting awkward imma find my seat'

'Now go sit next to noya' she sighed pointing at me as i stood up and bowed at her.

-

y/n pov

i saw him stand up and i finger guned him making him pretend to fall to the ground. I chuckled at skipped along past students to the back of the class.

'hey little child, hey skin head' i said to noya and the guy near him.

'i'm nicky minaj nice to meet you' the skinhead said.

time skip brought to you by goshiki HE SO CUTEEEEEEE——————-•

'i know this is the first day of school, but ur still getting homework' the teacher said

noya and tanaka thumped there heads on the table at the same time as i chuckled and got out my phone to take a picture.

'hey what's ur instagram acc?'

y/n_oncrack

y/n when u forget homework still exists@rollingthundaaaa @kiyokolikemeback liked by rollingthundaaaa and 4,253 people759 commentssugawarasenpai y'all in the same class??            |y/n_oncrack that doesn't mean i'm dumbrollingthundaaaa i would st...

@rollingthundaaaa @kiyokolikemeback
liked by rollingthundaaaa and 4,253 people
759 comments
sugawarasenpai y'all in the same class??
            |
y/n_oncrack that doesn't mean i'm dumb
rollingthundaaaa i would stop liking @imkiyoko if that's the way to stop homework
       |
kiyokolikemeback wait really?!?!????
           |
rollingthundaaaa noo......
             |
y/n_oncrack this is deep i might cry 😭
                |
kiyokolikemeback already am 😭
                  |
rollingthundaaaa brooo 😭