12

...

tw : panic attack⚠️

Kuroo's pov

I told Y/n that I was going to the bathroom, but I was actually going to the jewelry store to get that moon necklace she kept looking at when we window shopped a few minutes ago. She was waiting at the park, probably trying to steal a fish from the pond.

I was so excited to get it, eventhough it was kinda expensive, I would do anything for her, no matter the cost. I don't want her to disappear...I want to become more than just 'partners in crime' or 'friends'. A smile plattered on my face and quickly shook it when I realized what I was thinking. Stupid, stupid Kuroo what are you thinking!?

I then chuckled as I remember what happened a few hours ago, the kiss. She really thought I was drunk, I only took one shot, it won't make me like that. I hope she feels the same way. I want to confess, but what if she rejects me? She would ghost me! She would stop talking to me! It would be awkward!

'S-sir are you ok? You're making weird faces, the bathrooms in the back' The shop person questioned me as I stood there embarrass.

I got out of the store as quick as a could and my phone dinged.

Y/n<3

Y/n<3

Kuroo when r u coming back?

Kuroo

Ya already miss me

Damn ur making me blush

Y/n<3

Can u shit quicker and come back to me?

Kuroo

Y/n..

r u ok?

Y/n<3

please just come back right now

i need u....Tetsuro

Kuroo

Im coming Y/n stay there

I put my phone away and quickly ran to the park. Is she ok? Is someone harrasing her? Is she getting hit on? Did she meet someone she doesn't want to meet? I finaly reached the park, panting while my hands were on my knees.

But this wasn't the time to rest, I need Y/n to be safe. I saw her in the distant and to my surprise, she was alone. Her head was down. Maybe she actually missed me..?

As I got closer, I saw her shoulders up and down breathing short heavy breaths, her hands were shaking and I saw tears fall down.

'Y/n are you ok? Did someone hurt you?' I question and put my hands on her shoulder, reassuring her.

She looked up and hugged me like it's her last day alive, her head in my neck while she cried wetting my onesie.

'Shhh, it's ok, I'm here Im not leaving, ever' I say while rubbing circles on her back to calm her down. I don't want to see her this, it makes me also want to cry.

After a few minutes, she calmed down, still quietly sobbing but her breathing was normal.

'S-sorry Kuroo, sorry you had to see that' she says, exitting the hug while my hands were still on her waiste.

'Don't be, it's ok to have a panic attack' I say while I grabbed her hand and rubbed it.

'Thank you Kuroo'

-

No ones pov

We decided to go back to the school and we layed down at the top of the hill.

'You know, stargazing always calms me down' He says

'I never liked it, its always so boring' Y/n says

'I tell bad chemistry jokes because all the good one argon' Kuroo says outta the blue

Y/n chuckles at his joke, 'Thats not a joke but it's a fact'

'Hey! My jokes are good!' He knudges her lightly.

She chuckles, 'You try to tell a chemistry joke but theres no rEaCtIoN'

"wow.'he says pretending to be offended.

There was a oment of silence.

Kuroo, I know ur curious why I just had a panic attack,'

'I am, but, I dont want to be nosy'

'Ill just tell you,' She sighs, turning around to face Kuroo ashe did the same and started.

'I use to be on a volleyball team in America. Everything was fine and perfect and we went to nationals. It was the second round of Nationals, I'm a middle blocker. They were at match point and it was my turn to serve I completely failed. The serve didn't even past the net. Everyone hated me after that. My parents already did hate me so now they hated me even more. It was the worse, they mentally abuse me and the girls would bully me I had enough and just quit.'

'Y/n....I' Kuroo didn't know what to say.

'You should know, no matter what happens, I would always be by your side'

'Thank you Kuroo'

'No, call me Tetsuro'

Y/ went to sit on his lap and hugged him, 'Ok Tetsuro'

She layed back down next to him and held his hand, 'Stargazing is fun when I'm doing it with you'

-

CRINGEEEEEEEEE ISTFG