15

...

play the song at the top idk it kinda fits 😐

...

y/n pov

And I actually thought he took it seriously.

Is it even possible to say it's more awkward than it already is? Well, now i'm glad this camp is over. I wish to see him again but whenever I look at him I always have the urge to cry.

I want to kiss him, hug him, show him my love. But now it's all shattered. Pieces of glass that will only shed blood if touched. To think I actually had a chance with him.

I felt a tear drop force it's way out of my eye.

'Y/n are you okay? You've been off ever since you came back' Yukie says

'I'm fine. Let's just get this shit over with and leave this camp.

-

Here I am now. Standing infront of the camp that brought me together with a roosterhead named Kuroo Tetsuro, only for me to end up heartbroken.

I sigh and walked my way to Karasuno's bus.

'I'm gonna miss you Yukie.' I say while hugging her

'Me too'

I looked up from my hug to see the boy I didn't want to see anymore. He no longer had that smile on his face and was looking at me with a worried expression.

I turned around to hide the tear that was trying to come out and hurriedly walked up the bus, not taking another look at him.

I sit by myself at the end of the bus, Kiyoko tried to come sit next to me but I told her I wanted to be alone.

I blasted 1nonly and Bruno Mars songs in my ears. Oh how I wish this was all a dream.

Even over the loud music I could hear Tsukki speaking, 'He fucked up.'

Did he though? Maybe he just thought of me as a toy. A friend. A replacement. I probably meant nothing to him. I need to move on.

A tear start to fall out of my eye and I quickly brushed it away so no one can see it.

I looked down in my lap and took out a hoodie from my bag which made my eyes water again. Kuroos hoodie. Oh fuck you're really going to make me bawl my eyes out.

-

Returning back to Karasuno

Noya pov

I feel bad for her. I actually thought Kuroo was meant to be. I saw the tear fall from her eye, I don't want to see her hurt like this. To be honest, I've never seen Y/n cry, I'm guessing Kuroo really broke her. I sighed and walked her home.

She told me what happened and I couldn't believe him. Why would he say it was a prank? I knew he liked Y/n. And now Y/n actually believed it was a prank. Wtf have you done Kuroo.

kuroos pov

Sitting on the bus I didn't dare to speak to anyone. Anyone who tried to comfort me, I would glare at them and turn my music up. The next song started to play. Sweater Weather. Fucking hell.

This shit reminds me of her. The way I saw her singing, the way she didn't care for the world, the way she looked so carefree. Our encounter, the encounter that brought us together, only for me to fuck up. I hate myself.

'Man, you better win her back' Yamamoto patted my back and I glared at him, turning my head out of the window.

Returning back, we had to do more practise. I couldn't focus at all. Y/n was running through my head. I bit the inside of my cheek and slapped my face. I need her back, I need her.

'KUROO WATCH OUT-' I heard Yaku yell and the next thing I knew it, I was hit with the volleyball.

I was so numb that I couldn't even feel the pain. I felt like all my emotions drained away from my body. I stayed there on the floor and looked into a blank nothingness. What am I doing with my life?

-

sad shit because why not