7

...

Y/n pov
The next day came and u were sitting in the cafeteria eating your breakfast, minding your own business. kuroo came sitting next to u and it was finally chill. the she walked in. Abby. Fucking asshole. She started to cling onto Kuroo. You rocked your eyes and then she started to rub her chest on his arm. You turned around and see she wasn't wearing her bra so she was just rubbing her tits on kuroo. He was deeply uncomfortable and tried to push her off. You scoffed and she stopped moving.

'Do you have a problem bitch.' She said with her hands on her hips.

'You stood up, you were overpowering her with your height.

'Mind saying that again?'

'Bitch.'

'Damn she really went there' Noya exclaims taking his phone out and filming it.

'Well then. I think I have also given up on my nice act.' You tell her, 'Listen here you uwu dwarf bitch. It's only been one day and I already despise you. You think wearing all that make up can hide your double chin and wrinkles well guess what everyone can still see the ugliness in you with this make up. And u should lower it down because ur looking like a chav. Also stop acting like ur part of all this training camp volleyball shit, ur just a replacement for someone more important'

'get it gurl' tanaka yells

She tried to walk away but you stopped her

'Oi, where the fuck do u think ur going bitch, i'm just getting started. u think ur soOoOoO popular and that u can get any guy u like by putting your crusty musty lips on theirs or rubbing your non existent tits on someone's arm WELL GUESS WHAT Y-'

'Y/n that's enough' Kuroo chuckles and looks over your head, 'Yukies here so she'll be leaving now.'

'Finally that bitch is going to disappear for good!' You yell.

Everyone was cheering for you after the things u said to the girl. Abby ran away crying like a 5 year old she is and people booed at her.

'YUKIE I MISSED U' You yell running to her and hugged her

'Y/N THAT WAS SO FUCKING AWESOME I LUV YA' Yukie squeals in excitement.

'Oya? You guys met before?' Kuroo asked confused at the two girls interactions

'Yeah Yukie and I went to the same middle school in America' You started

'And we were best friends' She finished

'You guys seem like soulmates!' hinata exclaims

'we are!' you both say at the same time

-

NoyaIsTheBest - Twitter

WATCH THIS GIRL TRY TO CALL OUT MY BESTIE Y/N THAT UWU CRYING GIRL NEEDS TO LEARN @Y/nIsSmokingHot

attached a video of the fight*

Liked by 9 000+        
3867 comments

Y/nIsSmokingHot y/n l/n
That uwu girl thought she could take Kuroo

Tetsu101 tetsuro kuroo
The fact that this video got viral

Randomkid random person
go get her Y/n!!

-
short filler chapter :)
hope u like the story so far i should get some sleeep
plz it's 3 am-