3

...

3rd person

'Y/NNNNN' Noya shouted from across the school running to Y/n earning stares by students.

Y/n turned around. 'LITTLE CHILDDDD' She said while she hugged him.

'How are you so tall?' Noya asked Y/n

'Stop your making me insecure, i'm only 5'5!' Y/n exclaimed

'Anyways,' Noya says pulling out of the hug, 'YOU SHOULD BE OUR NEW MANAGEREE'

Y/n shut Noyas mouth with her hand looking at the other students with a sorry type look, 'Yeah right I haven't played volleyball in forever and like don't u already have two managers??'

'Well when Kiyoko leaves Yachi is going to be alone and she is a scared little child and you'll be her bodyguard!!' Noya shrugs

'Oh god' Y/n says wiping a fake tear and faked sobbed, 'Kiyoko is leaving Karasuno'

'I know' Noya says, actually crying and we hugged each other sobbing for about a minute. Y/n got out of the hug.

'So what's your answer??' Noya says wiping his tears

'Of course anything for this little child' Y/n says while messing up his hair.

'i'm older than you yk' Noya pouted

'But i have the advantage because i'm taller' Y/n says proudly

'Come on, i'll bring u to Takeda' Noya says pushing my back to the gym.

time skip brought to you by pudding head kenma———>

'I would like to welcome you our new manager!' Takeda sensei says

'What new manager?' Daichi asks

'What up bitchessss!' Y/n say screaming while running up to them and hugged them while everyone fell to the ground.

'Y/n? Ur the new manager?' Suga ask laughing

'no i'm actually a clone from area 51' y/n says

'wait seriously??' hinata asks

'yeah, OF COURSE NOT u ball of sunshine' I said while playfully rolling my eyes.

'ok ok, everybody settle down' Takeda says

...

Y/n pov

'Next week, we have a training camp with Nekoma and some other teams' Ukai says

'Yessss!!' Everyone cheers

'But, I would have to remind you' Takeda says, 'Exams are next week and whoever fails will have to take the supplementary test on the weekend of the camp.

The gym was silent. Tanaka, Noya, Kageyama, Hinata were all frozen like statues. They all looked dead. Hinata and Kageyama started to freak out. Tanaka and Noya were praying with the Bohsvitta faces (i dont actually know lmao) Then Kageyama just layed there on the ground dead.

'KAGEYAMAS DEAD NOOO' Hinata screams shaking Kageyamas collar.

'Stop it with those faces!' Ennoshita screamed pointing at Tanaka and Noya.