Chapter 5

Niall gave me Zayn's room number, and now I just have to get up the courage to knock on the door. Just as I am about to knock on the door, Zayn beats me too it. He opens the door with a shocked, yet disappointed look on his face.

" Hey." I say lowly.

" Hi." He responds.

" Why are you mad at me, I didn't even do anything?" I ask yet state, at the same time.

" Oh, you didn't do anything? Except Niall." He states angrily.

" I still don't understand why you are upset with me." I plea for him to tell me.

" I'm not upset just disappointed I guess......I don't know what to think about you being with Niall. He's a good guy and everything, but you should be with....never mind." He trails off

" I should be with who, Zayn?" I ask getting slightly annoyed with the fact that he isn't finishing his sentences.

" Nobody, never mind Elizabeth." Well that's not a good sign he always calls me Lizzy, except for when he's mad at me.

" Ok, I don't want you to be any more upset with me than you already are so ill just say I'm sorry, and I'll go. Bye Zayn."

" Wait, you called me Zayn?"

" And you called me Elizabeth. But know that I'm not mad. I'll see you around Malik."

Once I call him by his normal name that I have for him, his expression softens dramatically. I just smile knowing we are on good terms again.

" Yeah, see you around Lizzy!" He calls as I walk down the hall way to my room, well Nialls room, I don't know.

When I reach Niall's room I am still stressed out and I can tell he is nervous, just because I am. He looks like he could use some relief.

" How'd it go?" Niall asks. But I really don't want to talk about it right now especially not with him.

" You look at little stressed, why don't I make you feel good?" I ask a smirk playing on my lips. He is obviously shocked by my forward choice of words. Honestly right now I don't even care.

" Uhm......" He struggles to find the right words and still be a gentlemen.

So I just walk up and pull him off the bed so he is forced into a standing position. His eyes go wide at my actions, and his pupils dilate, his eyes being overtaken by lust. I take that as his way of telling me to continue my prior actions.

I forcefully grab at his belt buckle, and slowly, and I mean slowly undo the buckle, and pull it through the hoops of his jeans.

He groans at the slow process begging me to move faster, man he must be really horny! I love the fact that I can make him feel this way, that I can have him at his knees, just for me.

When I refuse to go faster, he decides to take charge. He then smirks at me, and.........