Chapter One:

So I am really close friends with Zayn, as in Zayn Malik...we have been friends for a long time, like since we were 6. Now that he's all famous, he invited me to go on tour with him and the boys.

Of course I accepted his offer, being that I love their music, and I have a TINY, who am I kidding, it's a huge crush on Niall....

When me and Zayn arrive at the jet, I see the boys.... They are all so dreamy, but Niall is the only one that really catches my eye. His blonde hair, cut to a quiff, his dreamy blue eyes, and his gorgeous full lips.

"Hey guys how've you all been?" Zayn says. The boys reply almost immediately and at the same time "Good!" " Hey boys," I say flirting. My eyes turned directly at Niall. " Hey Elizabeth, can I talk to you for a minute?, over here." Niall asks. " Sure" I say a little shocked by him wanting to talk so abruptly.

Niall pulls me into one of the hangers, and I ask him, " What did you want to talk about?" " I just want to learn more about you." We talked for twenty minutes....and we both knew that we had a connection. We then headed to the jet.

In the jet I sit next to Zayn, and across from Niall who is sitting next to Harry. I see Niall biting his lower lip while staring at you. You mouth to him 'What?' He then says through text,' Elizabeth, meet in the bathroom in two.'

I see him get up, and walk to the tiny jet bathroom.....like really tiny. When I see him I immediately get up and walk to the bathroom. Zayn realizes what we are planning and looks at you slightly angrily.....*does he like me, you think, really could he?* I brush it off my shoulder pushing it under the rug, and continue to the little restroom.

We decide it may not be the right place, but it's definitely the right time...;) He then pushes me against the wall, undressing me, while I start to unbuckle his pants...We are going at it hot and heavy trying not to moan especially now that I think Zayn may like me. When all of the sudden Zayn is knocking at the door having to pee, his stupid tiny bladder.

"Uh, mate, I'll be out soon" Niall says and he starts to kiss me, while re-applying his boxers, and pants. As you start to re-dress yourself, Zayn poutily asks, " What about you Elizabeth?" I feel so bad, like I've broken his heart. "Yea, I'll be out too." I say shamefully, why couldn't we have just waited till we had our own rooms. He was the one who had invited me to come on tour with them after all.

It's not like I like him though, I like Niall. Or do I?, I asked my self.....

(THE END)

Just kidding there is way more to follow!

5 LIKES FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!