Chapter 6: My Flowers Death

He grabbed my hands in one of his large hands, and pinned them above my head.

"Now you should know not to tease me like that, you dirty girl."He whispered seductively in my ear.

His lips brushing against my cheek. Slowly moving down my jaw, and up to my lips. Kissing the edge of my lips, sucking lightly.

I grasp his hair in between my fingers, and I feel his hands roaming all over my body. Before I even realize my shirt is over my head and he is forcefully gripping my breast in his rough callused fingers.

" Am I gonna get punished, Nialler?" I said testing the limits of his patience, while simultaneously licking my lips.

He didn't respond, instead he just smacked my ass, HARD.

"Ouch." I said jokingly, egging him on... Seeing how far I can push him.

He pulled me from the wall onto the hotels queen sized bed that seems to have been made just for us.

Returning the favor from before he pulls my pants along with my underwear, at a painfully slow pace. Slowly rising and pulling me down to the foot of the large bed. He started to undo my shorts and pull them down my long, tan, and thankfully freshly shaved legs.

When my pants were slung at the opposite end of the room, he slowly started toying with the edge of my purple lace panties. I was getting aggravated and the feeling in the pit of my stomach was growing at a rapid pace, as he kissed my neck slightly sucking on my sweet spot. Knowing exactly where to hit. He pulled down my panties and flew them in the same direction as my pants, and kissed my half covered breast, while he slid two fingers in my entrance.

A slight moan escapes my lips at the pleasure I was receiving in both areas of my body, as he smiled against my breast, his free hand roamed over my body stopping to stroke my hair every once in a while, comforting me.

I moaned quite loudly as he pushed his fingers in and out, he lowered himself to where his head was in the same area as his fingers. I could feel his breath against my sensitive bundle of nerves. He started stroking his tongue up and down my clit, every so often running it in a circular motion. He pulled his lips away , making me wince. Saddened at the fact that he thought he was done. I was ready to pull his head back, when he started kissing my inner thighs.

When he pulled out his fingers, and pulled away his lips, I whimpered because I knew he was now done.

" Maybe after dinner we can continue this little adventure. You owe me big time." He smirked while staring up at me from between my thighs.

" Most definitely, now hand me my underwear!" I jokingly commanded him.

" Yes ma'am!", he smiled brightly.

" You cheeky boy just get me my underwear!" I whisper yell.

And with that he got up, handed me my undergarments, and I stood slowly reapplying my clothes to get ready for dinner.

___________________________ I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED I WILL HAVE A GOOD UPDATE THAT IS CONTINUING THEIR ADVENTURE after dinner AND IT WILL BE UP BY FRIDAY!!!