Chapter 13:

HEY GUYS, I told you I would update today!

IMA try and start keeping my promises to update, and keep to a schedule.

ANYWAYS, let's get on with the story!!!

***Morning***

I was still slightly asleep, when I got out of bed and went and got ready for breakfast with the boys.

When I came back out Harry was still asleep, so I decided to be devious little me....

I jumped on him and started yelling, and when that didn't work I licked his face.

"Ew! What the fuck! Lizzy!!!" He screeched. I just laughed.

"Hey babe." I smirk and started climbing off of his lap, I was almost off when he pulled me back down. And he licked my face!!!

"Ew! Ok I get it it's nasty, but you wouldn't wake up. Even after I jumped on you, and started screaming, ok? You only have yourself to blame for what happened!" I started to rant.

"That's why you were sitting on me? Oh damn! I thought you wanted to kiss me some more." He said with a fake pout. A smile broke out on his face, and I rolled over to lay next to him. He started laughing, so I pushed him off the bed!

"Ok I deserved that. But damn that hurt!" He groaned.

"You're right I really hurt my hand pushing you, thanks Hazza!" I laughed like an idiot.

"Fuck you!" He glared, and walked into the bathroom.

***later on at breakfast***

We had like two minutes before we had to be at breakfast, and we haven't even left the hotel room.

"Harry hurry the hell up! We have to be at breakfast in like..." I checked my phone, "Now!" I yelled. The boy takes for-freaking-ever.

"Yeah calm the fuck down, I'll be out in a minute." Yelling is like our way of communicating, we are such close friends. Sense the sarcasm.

"Ok let's go!" Harry came out of the bathroom. He ran up and threw me over his shoulder. Good thing this was a casual breakfast, and I didn't wear a dress. Otherwise I'd be flashing everybody in the hallway.

He threw open the door and started running down the hallway, towards the elevator.

"Harry put me down!"

"No!"

"What are you just gonna carry me to breakfast?!"

"Yes! It's only like two blocks."

"At least I know you won't drop me!"

"And what makes you think that?" Oh no!!! I can sense the smirk, he pretends to drop me and I shriek!

"HARRY!!!" Once he has me secured again I start hitting his back with his fists. Before I even realize we are in front of the restaurant. Harry turns around and I see that Niall brought "Kaitlyn" ugh I hate her, to the breakfast!

"He brought her Haz." Harry sets me down, looks through the window, and just pulls me into a tight hug. God I love this boy! I noticed a tear start to roll down my cheek. Harry pulled away wiped away my test and said,

"Get ready to act baby. Listen she's nothing compared to you, and Niall's just being an ass."

"Such inspiring words! Ok, let's go babe."

When I stopped crying, I latched on to Harry's waist, and he casually threw his arm around my shoulders.

We walked into the restaurant, and a hostess lead us to our table in the very back, away from the rest of civilization. After she was done fangirling of course. All the boys and bitch number one, were sitting at the booth.

"Hey guys, sorry we were late." Harry said looking into my eyes, then looking back at the boys. "We got caught up in some things." Oh my god this boy is to good at acting, but if he's so good at this why were they all so fucking awful on ICarly?

"Yeah, sorry. So did you guys order?" I asked as we sat down Harry on my right, Zayn in my left. (I know he left but he was already in the story and I'm too lazy to edit him out. Sorry if I broke any hearts.)

"Um, no we just got here like 5 minutes ago." Liam said eyeing Niall and Harry.

---------------------------------------------- OK, so I'm updating later this afternoon and it will be good this chapter was just getting kinda long.

BYE!!!