Chapter 7: Dinner, or dessert?

We finally got "re-organized" and Niall wore his normal disguise him and the guys wore, when they went out in public. Navy blue hoody, and black basic tight skinny jeans, very difficult to take off by the way, you literally have to peel them skinnies down.

Anyways, we ended up going to Niall's favorite restaurant, Nando's and we got a very private booth towards the back so that he could actually put his hood down and look me in the eyes which was a nice feeling. Normally when I went to dinner, or lunch with Zayn we could never get a very private table. So he always had to worry about fans finding him.

He pulled me closer to him, in the booth me practically sitting on his lap. When I realized the waiter had been standing there for a good 20 seconds. He awkwardly coughed, trying to get out attention. Me pulling my gaze from Nialls, to direct my eyesight towards the waiter, smiling at him. He kindly smiled back a genuine smile, I'm pretty sure Nialler was getting upset, because he loudly, and suddenly cleared his throat.

"Oh, sorry what would you like to drink today?" The waiter who by the name tag I could tell his name was Elliot, politely asked.

"Um, we'll both have pepsi's thank you." Niall rudely stated. I sent him a glare warning him to be nice to the poor guy. All he did was innocently smile back at me then pulling my face to his kissing me checking to make sure Elliot was still there. For some reason guys find it necessary to "mark their territory" in front of other guys.

Me being in love with my Nialler though, I kiss him back instantly. When we finish our heated minute Elliot is still standing there with a glum look on his face. Niall glares at him, and he cowers away turning and walking to get our drinks.

Well this is going to be one interesting night, maybe he'll ask to switch sections now, that would make things much less awkward.

----------------------------------------------
SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER AND LESS UPDATES I HAVE JUST BEEN REALLY BUSY AND STRESSED LATELY!!!! IM GONNA TRY AMD UPDATE MORE OFTEN NOW, NIGHT MY LOVELY'S!!!

H.x ❤️