𝐈𝐧 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐭 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐚𝐭 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐒𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭? | U-1146 × Shy! WBC! Reader

Please don't run away..

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

𝐎𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭

𝗥𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗕𝘆 None

𝗚𝗲𝗻𝗿𝗲 Fluff

𝗪𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 None

𝗦𝗽𝗲𝗰𝗶𝗳𝗶𝗲𝗱 𝗣𝗮𝗶𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 U-1146 x Reader

Reader's Notes

• The reader is a white blood cell

• ([y/n] = Your number) is recommended, but not mandatory!

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

It was just an ordinary day, cells just doing their respective jobs like usual. Another day of work for everyone.

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬

White Blood Cell U-1146, was patrolling the blood vessels. Looking for any signs of a germ, bacteria or a virus. It seemed pretty quiet..

Until his receptor acquired the signal that a pathogen was nearby. The unmistakable ringing was clear as day. He bursts into a run, charging towards the direction of where he assumed the pathogen would most likely be.

There it was, a group of pneumococci chasing AE-3803 of all cells, his klutzy red blood cell friend. "How does she even get herself into trouble like this often?" Thought U-1146 as he charged after the bacteria with a battle cry.

"Somebody help me!!" Shrieked the red blood cell as she jumped over an incoming attack from one of the bacteria.

"Die germs!" Yells White Blood Cell, as he mercilessly slashes his knife into one of the pneumococci. The remaining bacteria turn their heads, their faces turn to looks of sheer terror at the sight of the white blood cell. White Blood Cell then continues to attack each of the germs, their screams of terror as their final words, as they echoed throughout the halls of the blood vessel.

He puts his knife away, now splattered with blood from the enemy. Not that AE-3803 was bothered, she just kindly offered him a handkerchief. "Thank you for saving me.. Heh heh, again." The red blood cell nervously laughed as she rubbed the back of her neck. "It's no problem, just doing my job," replied U-1146.

His receptor then flings up again, signaling that yet another germ was nearby. "Another pathogen!?" Exclaims the white blood cell. "I got to go! There's another germ! Sorry Red Blood Cell, we'll have to talk later!" Shouts White Blood Cell as he runs off into another direction. AE-3803 was used to this, it was his job to protect the body from these outside forces after all!

"Be careful White Blood Cell!" She yells back, walking in her own respective direction to finish her delivery.

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬