𝐃𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 | Dendritic Cell × Fem! RBC! Reader

I love you, to the moon and back

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

𝐎𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭

𝗥𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗕𝘆 @M_Someone

𝗚𝗲𝗻𝗿𝗲 ➔ Fluff

𝗪𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 ➔ None

𝗦𝗽𝗲𝗰𝗶𝗳𝗶𝗲𝗱 𝗣𝗮𝗶𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 ➔ Dendritic cell x Reader

Reader's Notes

• The reader is a red blood cell

• Dendritic Cell is your boyfriend 👌

• This one-shot was beautiful to write

• So much fluffy lovey-dovey fluffy fluff I can't even- AHHH-

• Dendritic Cell deserves to be boyfriend material, like have you seen how huggable he is? (In all honesty, I legit simp for most of these guys in Cells at Work ngl LIKE WHY MUST MY OWN CELLS BE ATTRACTIVE- I LOVE THEM!!😳.)

• Extra key: [F/f] = Favourite flower

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

You were skipping happily down the blood vessel with your oxygen package in hand. Today was going to be a great day today! Why?

Because your wonderful boyfriend, Dendritic Cell had a surprise planned out for the two of you! How exciting! (He had told you this morning about it!) You hum a happy tune as you ring the doorbell of the ordinary cell's door. "Here's your oxygen!"

"Thank you, you're cheery today." Says the cell. "I'm just in a great mood that's all, and you're very welcome, Mr. Ordinary Cell!" You reply, saluting and waving to him as you walk off after. "I can't wait to finish my deliveries for today..." You thought with a dreamy smile.

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Meanwhile, as you were doing your deliveries, Dendritic Cell was in a very secluded, private location.. Getting things ready for a surprise!

"This should do." He says to himself, grabbing out the simple, but comfy chairs he had ordered. He sets them cross from each other at a table, an empty vase sat in the middle of it. Dendritic sees the empty vase. "And what is a table without some decoration?" He thought.

He then goes to the nearby field and picks a few flowers of your favourite variety, [f/f]. He also adds some leaves and grass to the bouquet, maybe even a touch of other flowers to add variety. Dendritic Cell smells the flowers, making sure they had a nice fragrance. "And they're fragrant, [y/n] is going to love them!" Dendritic thought.

The dendritic cell makes his way back to the surprise site and places the flowers in the vase. He stands back to admire his handy work, smiling confidently. He was proud of his work. "I just love planning things like this. It's worth so many pictures." He thought to himself. "It will be even better once [y/n] gets here."