𝐒𝐧𝐨𝐰 | Human! U-1146 × GN! Reader

You're the best gift I could ever have... ❞

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

𝐎𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭

「 𝗥𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗕𝘆 」➔ None

「 𝗚𝗲𝗻𝗿𝗲 」➔ Fluff

「 𝗪𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 」➔ None

「 𝗦𝗽𝗲𝗰𝗶𝗳𝗶𝗲𝗱 𝗣𝗮𝗶𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 」➔ U-1146 X Reader

〚 Reader's Notes 〛

• Features Human! U-1146 (He does get a human name, but I won't spoil it :>)

• This is kind of meant to be a oneshot I wrote for Christmas/winter!

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

It was a couple days before Christmas eve...

You were driving home, in a little rush. You just wanted to be in your own home after a long day out for some holiday cheer!

You just prayed nothing bad would happen, your friends had warned you about the heavy snowfall and icy roads. You stubbornly insisted you would be fine and let them know you would get home safely.

You even promised to text them that you did arrive safely too.

The route you tended to take was on a highway and it took you through a forested area. The scenery was still pretty to look at, even as it passed by in a blur. You just hoped you would reach home and get your beauty sleep!

You almost did not notice the deer that was nonchalantly trotting across the road, due to how tired you were. "HOLY SH-" You thought as you frantically pulled the breaks as the deer galloped away quickly; your car glided across the icy roads as you tried to stop the vehicle.

There was a turn up ahead and you attempted to make a turn, but you had long lost control of your car as it tumbled down into the forest, into the snow...

Your life flashed by your eyes as the vehicle tumbled. Then it came to a halt in the snow, it was finally over. You clumsily slammed opened one of the vehicle doors and tumbled out onto the snow. You could barely hang onto your consciousness, but damn, did everything hurt like hell.

Seeing the blood on you and the red tainted snow around you was enough to tell you that you may not last long. You gazed into the depths of the snowy forest; you thought you were hallucinating but...

...There was someone there. He looked like a man, but he almost blended in. White as the snow he was. You forced yourself to a crawl, inching towards the stranger who was a few feet away. You saw him dash towards you in a rush.

"Hey! Are you alright?!" He called out in a worry. Running towards you as fast as possible, he couldn't just leave you there!

You could make out some of his features, the snow-white hair and the long side bangs covering one of his eyes. The look of him overall, your mind registered him as something enchanting...

"Oh my gosh... He is s-so..." You thought dreamily. Your consciousness was fading quickly, your vision darkened. He reached you, pulling you from the snow to hold you.

"H-Help..." You said through a weak whisper. Just before you blacked out, you heard his voice. "Just hold on..." He said. The world went dark and silent after...