𝐎𝐮𝐭𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐫 [Part 4/4] | Dendritic Cell + U-1146 + Killer T Cell × Fem! Reader

∙.°:•‹| Previously . . . |›•:°.∙

Your adventure continues! But it seems you have begun to grow weary of being lost in the world of the body...

You settle down in an alleyway. But a strange cell pays you a visit... He seemed friendly at first, but it turns out..

...He was the rhinovirus (AKAour "friend" the common cold)! Soon more of his clones join and gang up on you. You desperately try to fight back with the strength you had, but even you were no match for them.

Until the killer T cells came! One of them saves you from being infected or worse.. Killed...

Your first meeting with said T cell, did not go as you expected. Your so-called "blond saviour" was very brash and hot-headed. Not at all interested in being buddies with you at first.

A small bubble of tension stirs for a bit, leaving you hurt and in homesickness. You were tired from this adventure at last...

The killer T cell ends up feeling quite bad for that awful thing he said to you and decides to comfort you until you both fall asleep... Maybe, just maybe he could become more than friends with you eventually, he found himself drawn to you after noticing how you were not so afraid of him, and mostly willing to be friends.

Will you return home at last, or will you stay in the body forever?~

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Sunlight peeks through the window, your eyes open up, the morning sun rousing you from slumber.

You try to get up, but find yourself held down by the muscular arm of Killer T. He was practically holding you like a teddy bear! You felt a blush creep onto your cheeks at the cuddly contact, it made you feel warm and fuzzy being this close to the guy who spent his time comforting you last night.

The blond himself soon wakes up, lazily staring at you. "Mornin' snoozer." He says, ruffling your hair. Wait, where did the tsundere go again? You hold back a blush. "Y-yeah, good morning to you too," you yawn and stretch, rolling out of the T cell's now loosened hold and out of bed.

"So, we good now? Friends?" You ask, hoping for a decent answer. Killer T stutters out in a tsundere manner, "Y-yeah f-freinds! Whatever... You should b-be lucky! We T cells don't usually make f-friends!"

You giggle, it was obvious he wanted to be friends with you, you could tell... "And Captain Tsundere comes back suddenly, odd, but I like it..." You thought with a smile.

"So, I was thinking.. Uh, I..." Killer T Cell tries to say something, you tilt your head to the side. "Ugh goddammit! I was wondering if I c-could help you search for your way h-home!" He blurts.

You stare at him for a moment, before giving him a genuine smile. "I.. I'd love that, thank you!" You rush up and hug him. You were looking in better shape than you were when he found you in that virus attack, it gave him some comforting relief...

He freezes up, then he relaxes, letting his arms wrap around you. "I just c-can't help it all of the sudden around her..." He thought. "Sh-she is kind of c-cute- gah! NO! I CANNOT THINK LIKE THAT-" His thoughts start another internal conflict again. Maybe there was something more there than just the start of a friendship...

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬

You then explain to Killer T Cell about how the heck you got here in the first place, from the mysterious alley to entering the body. He agreed to help you find your way home after hearing your story...