𝐎𝐮𝐭𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐫 [Part 3/4] | Dendritic Cell + U-1146 + Killer T Cell × Fem! Reader

«°.:*∙| Previously . . . |∙*:.°»

As your adventure continues.. It seems the immune cells were on the hunt for you!

You find yourself on the run from the body's first responders, the white blood cells! You manage to escape them though. But you, unfortunately, run into one of them eventually. This one going by U-1146, he didn't think you were harmful at all. Which he only wanted to make sure...

You both find yourselves fascinated by each other's lifestyles, becoming friends after clearing everything up. Leading the two of you to nearly kiss..

When he bids you farewell, for now. He sends you off with a warning to be careful and avoid the so-called killer T cells...

Will you find your way home? Or will you get caught by a few lymphocytes?~

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

How long have you been here?

How long have you been walking around?

You did not know anymore, everything looked almost identical..

You find yourself strolling through an alleyway, it seemed like a good place to be since there were hardly any of these cells around. "Maybe I can set up a place to sleep here too, I'm losing daylight," your thoughts said as you gazed up at the sky. The day was nearing sunset, you did not have anything to worry about.. For now...

You let out a sigh. "I guess I better start looking for something to sleep on," you say and then you start looking.

As you searched, you took this alone time to reflect on what had happened today. "These cells, they act so human. It's almost comforting in a way..." You thought, smiling for a moment. Even if these inhabitants were somewhat afraid of you, they did remind you of your own kind.

All of it reminded you of... Home...

Your smile disappears at the thought of home, you wondered if you would ever get back.. "Everyone must be so worried about me..." You muttered, your hands finding an old sheet lying around. "Heh, this should do," you thought.

Your eyes catch a couple of crates. You quickly dash over and place the sheet in behind the said crates, you hoped it would conceal you enough if anyone happens to pass by. "This might just be my lucky day. Maybe I will make it," you thought.

You plop yourself down on the sheet and stare at the wall. There was nothing here but an empty alley, you took note of that and realized how alone you really were, the cells here so far were not too fond of you...

..But U-1146 was very kind to you. "I should've just followed U-1146 around instead of insisting I continue my search without him.." You said to yourself, sighing. Your face turns a light shade of pink at the thought of the handsome neutrophil.

"N-no! I shouldn't be thinking like that!" You shake your blush away, playing with your hair. At least no one would be staring at you funny all day anymore... "I miss home, I want to go home.." You thought sadly.

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬

After another hour of sitting, fidgeting, and missing home. You started to grow a bit restless. You were about to get up, but a voice broke the silence...