𝐋𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐂𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐞 | Father! Dendritic Cell + Male! Child! Reader

Aw, aren't you cute!

𝐎𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

「 𝗥𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗕𝘆 」➔ M_Someone

「 𝗚𝗲𝗻𝗿𝗲 」➔ Fluff, platonic

「 𝗪𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 」➔ None

「 𝗦𝗽𝗲𝗰𝗶𝗳𝗶𝗲𝗱 𝗣𝗮𝗶𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 」➔ Dendritic Cell + Reader

〚 Reader's Notes 〛

• The reader is a child

• Cuteness proximity is going to break all known laws to physics and biology here, mark my words

• I was not entirely sure on what I was doing while writing this-

• First platonic oneshot, hope it goes well lmao!

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

It was so random, a small child falls from the sky and floats onto the ground surface of a blood vessel. For everyone to see...

You gaze around in awe and wonder at all the colours, lights, and sounds. It was beautiful! "Woah..." Your mouth is left open agape at the sights to see.

A few of the native red blood cells and ordinaries gaze in either confusion or they just go about their business. What were you and were you dangerous? Was the question. It seemed so suspicious at first.

A few immune cells even readied themselves in case you were a threat...

But all you did was smile and wave happily, not seeming to fully understand that these immune cells could kill you. Why not just be friendly and see what happens? "Hi! I'm [y/n]! I won't hurt you big people, I'm really nice, I pinkie promise!" You chirp, while holding out your pinkie finger to prove your point.

There was a shared phrase of "Aww" and "How adorable!" Of course, anyone found children adorable, what's a reason to hurt someone as harmless as you?

You go about your day and continue venturing. You just let your feet take you wherever. You didn't care where you went, you wanted something interesting to happen and that was all that mattered...

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬

You soon find yourself wandering into an area full of tree-like homes and board walks galore! It was simply a wonder to see, you almost did not want to leave now! You take a moment to gaze in awe again...

But it was short lived when your stomach growled. When was the last time you ate something, let alone drink anything? The thought made you uneasy and a bit desperate. And you knew you had to whatever it took to survive regardless of if it was wrong or not.

So, what was the next thing you were going to do?

"Time to go steal something again," you thought with a cheeky smile. You loved playing games and messing with anyone, it was such fun!