𝐎𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤𝐞𝐝 | B Cell + Dendritic × GN! RBC! Reader

Please take care of yourself...

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

𝐎𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭

𝗥𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗕𝘆 snowvv_writes

𝗚𝗲𝗻𝗿𝗲 Attempt at Angst, fluff

𝗪𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 None

𝗦𝗽𝗲𝗰𝗶𝗳𝗶𝗲𝗱 𝗣𝗮𝗶𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 B Cell x Reader, Dendritic Cell x Reader

Reader's Notes

• The reader is a red blood cell.

• B Cell and Dendritic Cell are both your boyfriends. (I wanted to try pulling off having the reader in a polyamorous relationship in this story!)

| 𝘼𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙨 𝙉𝙤𝙩𝙚 |

I really hope this story is up to par. This is kind of my first attempt at angst, hhjhjhgytb-

At least it's good practice! In all honesty, I was kind of planning to write an angsty/fluff genre book in the future involving a x Reader of one of my favourite Cells at Work husbandos. Lol (Maybe after I tackle the one shot chapters of that four part one shot lmao.)

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Cells of many kinds work hard every day to keep their beloved body healthy and functioning well. They do their best to make sure the body has everything it needs to survive; energy, water, oxygen, rest...

But what about its own cells?

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Here's your oxygen! Sorry for the slight wait," you chirped, handing a cell the box of oxygen.

"Oh no worries, thank you so much for your hard work!" Replies the cell as he gladly takes the package of O2 and gives you a gracious smile.

You are then given a carbon dioxide box after you wipe the sweat off of your brow and pick up the brown box. You pause to take a breath, almost spacing out. Then you went on your journey back to the lungs to trade it in for oxygen, and the cycle repeats...

"I need to pick up the pace.. Or else other cells will be waiting like that one," your thoughts sigh, as you put more effort into your slowing pace again. Lately, you have been working harder than you ever did.. It was starting to take a toll on you...

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬

It was your first day on the job, you were excited that you were finally a full-fledged red blood cell! You thought nothing could get in your way now, except for one thing..