𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐬𝐡𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐬 | U-4989 × GN! Reader

Want some marshmallows?

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

「 𝗥𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗕𝘆 」➔ @OwO_unofficial

「 𝗚𝗲𝗻𝗿𝗲 」➔ Fluff

「 𝗪𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 」➔ None

「 𝗦𝗽𝗲𝗰𝗶𝗳𝗶𝗲𝗱 𝗣𝗮𝗶𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 」➔ U-4989 x Reader

〚 Reader's Notes 〛

• Marshmallows

• U-4989 is your boyfriend 👌

• This oneshot in particular is a bit short, unlike what I usually write. Where they are like 1000+ words long, and for that I apologize. It's just how this one happened to turn out. (It was kind of an experiment too, I wanted to try writing something a bit shorter and sweet.)

• I ended up getting a bit rebellious and went off the rails by a hair with the topic of this request. Don't worry, it still involved marshmallows being tossed around! The only thing is that it may not be exactly what the customer ordered...

• I hope this fluffy oneshot is still somewhat accurate, dear requester!

• Again, have no fear, there are still marshmallows involved! (And possibly a reference to what you requested.)

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Tonight, was the perfect night. It was cool, but not freezing like the iciest of winters. The sky was crystal clear, not a cloud in the sky blocking any of the twinkling stars.

It was perfect for a campfire night. Which you had set one up since it was cold and to do one other thing: roast marshmallows.

You and your (very cuddly) boyfriend U-4989 wanted to have some fun, why not roast some marshmallows and cuddle around a campfire outside on a nice, clear night?

You and he brought everything you could possibly need: blankets, cushioning, marshmallows, and sticks to of course, cook the marshmallows. There was only one issue however, accessing the marshmallows themselves.

You grumbled, fumbling with the bag of marshmallows, clearly having a rough time trying to even open it. 4989 chuckles, you turn to him, tilting your head to the side with a minor pout. "Oh, don't give me that look [y/n]. How about I try?" U-4989 asks, gesturing for the bag.

"Hah, in your dreams. I've got this, totally!" You tried to amp up your enthusiasm, using all the force possibly to pry the bag open, but to no avail, it refused to even budge.

The neutrophil laughs at your persistence to open it yourself. "How about we open it together then?" He suggested. It was obvious that you were having no luck. If you won't let him help you himself, at least try working together.

"Fine," you said, letting U-4989 take one side of the bag, you held onto the other.

"Okay, on 3."

"One..."

"Two..."

"...THREE!"

You both tugged on the bag, eventually the bag did lose the fight. But you were both in for a surprise.

The bag exploded with marshmallows as you opened it finally. The sudden event of it had both of you in a surprised shock. Falling onto the other, you both were showered in sweet puffballs of delight. 4989 catches you in his arms as he lands on his back for the short time you fell.

There was a silent pause, and then you both burst out laughing.

"That was unexpected," said U-4989 while giggling still.

"Yeah... And there goes our snack..." You said with defeat. U-4989's face frowns as well for a moment, staring at the opened bag of marshmallows. But there was some hope, as he had noticed that some marshmallows remained. A mischievous thought entered his head.

"It might bum [y/n] out more.. But..." He thought, "maybe I'll have some fun with what's left..."

Suddenly, himself and you to your feet and he steps to the bag of marshmallows, hand in yours. You had no time to protest, only silently follow. "What is he up to?" You thought.

He lets go of your hand and picks up the marshmallow bag, oh shit, there really was some left. Your eyes sparkle with hope. "Yes! There's some left-" You paused, noticing 4989 hadn't moved.

"Uh, 4989?"

"Hey [y/n], want some marshmallows?"

"Um, hell yes?"

There was another pause, before the white blood cell playfully pounced on you and showered you with marshmallows. "H-Hey!-" You tried to exclaim, whilst laughing.

He legit squishes two marshmallows upon your cheeks. You were slightly confused but decided to play along with his antics. Or attempt to, but before you could. He had already stolen the marshmallows beside you. "Oh, no you don't!" He said, eating a marshmallow.

"Can I have one?" You give him a pouty face, and 4989 doesn't help but stare in awe. You always had the most adorable of expressions. "Aww, you're so cute! Here you go!"

He pops a marshmallow in your mouth, the sweet taste of the puffy confection already lightening your mood. You giggled, taking advantage, and shoving marshmallows into his face next. "Hah, got you!"

U-4989 giggles after, he boops your nose with a marshmallow. "Boop, I got you too!"

There was a series of giggles as you too went for another half hour of playfighting with marshmallows. After that, you both found yourself cuddled together by the fire, wrapped in a blanket and seated on pillows.

"Man, we didn't get to roast any marshmallows or have smores!"

"At least we got to make use of the marshmallows, even eat them!"

"Yeah some."

You had to admit, you had fun anyway. "We had fun still anyway, btu you're right. At least we got to eat some!"

The white blood cell nods in agreement. "Yup! And at least it was with you!" He kisses your cheek and you laughed, snuggling into him.

Tonight, went even better than you had planned, especially with the accidental marshmallow fight to top it off. According to you and 4989, that almost beats smores and toasted marshmallows!

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━