𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐞 | Soft! Caretaking! Killer T Cell × Sick! Fem! Reader

What are you, a boyfriend for hire?

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

𝐎𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭

「 𝗥𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗕𝘆 」➔ None

「 𝗚𝗲𝗻𝗿𝗲 」➔ Fluff

「 𝗪𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 」➔ None

「 𝗦𝗽𝗲𝗰𝗶𝗳𝗶𝗲𝗱 𝗣𝗮𝗶𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 」➔ Killer T Cell X Reader

〚 Reader's Notes 〛

• This is a VERY self indulgent oneshot I wrote

• I was feeling a bit sick and like shit yesterday (And I still feel like shit today-). I ended up writing this with my favourite Cells at Work! Character because I love Killer T so much and I needed this, BADLY. Enjoy!

 (This gets a date because yes: I wrote the oneshot itself on 10/17/2022. Posted on the 18th!)

• Killer T Cell is also like a comfort character for me to write. I love writing for him, he deserves more attention! 

• Yes, I thought about a soft! Killer T Cell idea yesterday and ran with it. I know, I can be insane- But you know what (Spoiler alert?): what if Killer T was only soft on you?

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

The day before was fine. You were feeling a little under the weather, sporting a mere, mild cold. You thought nothing of it. Surely a little cold couldn't make things worse, right?

Wrong. It turned the next day upside down and made your life miserable.

━━━━━━⇦✰ ✰⇨━━━━━━

On a crisp, Monday morning. You awoke to feel like complete shit. Apparently your "mild cold" had worsened over time and you were topped off with feeling sleepy and congested, and a little sick in the tummy. The minor, on and off headache was just a bonus...

"This is just great...!" You thought sarcastically, grumbling into your sheets. You sat up, rubbing your forehead, followed by coughing. Which did nothing but worsen the dryness and soreness your throat was feeling as well.

"Of all days... It had to be Monday..." You said, gulping down a good half of what H2O was in your water bottle.

Ah yes, Mondays. Not the best of days to wake up on, ever.

Despite being sick however, reality and a few of its citizens can forget the meaning of that and when to leave a grouchy, sick human being alone...

You were also one to be a bit stubborn, still convinced this cannot get worse, you dragged yourself out of bed and got ready for the day. Ignoring your body's protests to stay in bed and rest the ailment off.

You threw on your favourite, cells at work themed, hoodie on, feeling safe and warm in its soft, [c], coziness!

Then you exited your room, going into the kitchen to grab some breakfast. You did not eat as much as you usually did, feeling sick again, rather than hungry. You dumped the remnants of what you did not eat into the sink, then realized the dish pile that was there and how not very clean your house was...