Chp 25

" Taymor? "

the boy felt his body freeze , not even from the fact that it was  snowing and pure ice on the ground he felt his body go in shock.

  im dreaming right? or am i hallucinating ? or is it both?! what in the fuck-

Tay i kno its you turn around so i can see yo face " Kentrell walked close to the other noticing  as he did Taymor moved" watchu  moving away from me fa ?"

" I genuinely do not want to talk to you not now not ever goodbye ".  Taymor began to walk away but felt hands grab him from behind

The truth was Tay obviously did want to talk but he wanted to slap the fuck outta Kentrell also" Tay please let me explain mane "

" What the fuck do yo crippled leg-" Taymor didn't realized he turned around seeing his full face , the boy grew hair on his chin and he would be lying like hell saying Kentrell didnt look sexy

On Kentrell's end  he got to analyze Tays features and saw his lips wanting to suck ever part and taste them." you grew hair on yo chin? see thats how long yo stank ass left me ...you den grew hair-" Tay got cut off by  Kentrell picking him up and throwing him over his shoulder walking towards his house" PUT ME DOWN  !" the taller looked down at the other while finally putting him down " wea yo keys at? open tha door" Tay just stood their not moving as if he didn't hear the other facing the the other way .

Keith grabbed the back of Tays hair and yanked him whispering in his ear "  you betta search fa them muh fuckin keys  "

" owww! ok ok  can you move so i can do it " The taller moved back never taking his eyes off

Taymor found his keys as he went and unlocked the door.

—————————

The room was silent but not enough as both breathing could be heard from the two  " can u you hurry up ? damn " Tay huffed crossing his arms as he sat on his counter

" say , who tha fuck is you rushin taymor"

" you nigga! hurry the fu-"

Kentrell got up kissed the other deeply as he grabbed Tay of the counter carrying him not ever breaking the kiss. "mmfn-..wait" Tay tried to let go of the other embrace but it was to strong .

The taller dropped the other on the bed looking at the other " lay down" Taymor layed down now feeling himself get soaked down there every second " grab that remote on tha side of you  and turn the tv on fa me " Taymor  got confused  but grabbed it and clicked on as the Tv played " im bout ta sleep now you have  yo fun watching that tv "

Taymor's  faced dropped and he smacked his lips then whined " trellll really? thats not funny "

The other chuckled as he went in the bed " just like i wasnt laughing when yo li ass was getting smart downstairs  you'll be ight "

Taymor huffed  as he stomped his feet  slamming the bathroom door as he whimpered  a little still feeling a sensation down there, he began to strip as he got in the shower.

He couldn't help but touch himself to Kentrell's deep voice when he yelled at him downstairs, he lightly moaned as he slipped a finger in as the water hit his face he didnt care he was horny at the moment  but somehow  it wasnt helping he wanted it be Kentrell.

He continued to bathe himself  as he finally  got out drying hisself off  going to put on a black thong and a crop top

he saw Kentrell still asleep snoring as he had his hand in his drawls  drooling . "nasty ass"

but you love his nasty ass

  Taymor sighed as he thought  of an idea, he wanted so badly for Kentrell to fuck him senseless  that he was gonna go so far into  doing it himself  since Kentrell wouldn't,  Rape?  the boy thought.

Sorry yall

ima update later tonight

since ik some ppl time periods are different im sorry that i dont know what time it would be out there😭

just know if your looking for a update from me its gonna pop up somewhere  or some time soon when it happens

love you beautiful 🖤