this chap maybe a lil short👵🏽

             ✿.。.:*𝖔𝖒𝖓𝖎𝖘𝖈𝖎𝖊𝖓𝖙*:.。.✿

     2 weeks later

(A/n: Taymor's outfit

(A/n: Taymor's outfit.....and let's pretend the pants are what his body looks like and psa' he grew his hair out)

"Ouch !" Taymor winced in pain at his now broken nail  He was getting them done today and planned on going to shop today " Tayyyy please I won't do what I did last time " Nicki repeatedly tapped on Taymor's arm desperate to join" No Nicki I just wanna alone day today...I'll bring you something back then" Nicki opened his mouth in defense but just nodded and layed on the couch " alright fine and remember ima freak" Nicki winked at Taymor turning his head to the Tv.

Taymor just scrunched his face and left out the door pulling out his purse.

Keth let out a aggravated groan moving his body out of bed he looked over at the unknown body that laid next to him"Aye get up mane I got shii ta do".

"Keth why are u hiding me? I dont wanna be ur secret  I love you but why you dont you love me?" Keth scratched his head and pulled his pants up ignoring the girls question  'Keth! dont you hear me!"  he  looked back at the girl  still not really  interested in the conversation "Ugh your such a jerk  ".

" If Ima jerk take yo stank ass and get the fuk out my house"  the girl looked shocked but stayed in her same position " No! you not finna do me like that other bitch Keth you got me fucked up" Keth felt a sharp pain in his head he felt hisself  start to sink and passed out not hearing the sudden voices that appeared his eyes began to shut.

💀 Don't judge...yall already know this story sucks

yep I continue to write because I'm either bored or...sometimes i enjoy it....but not when i feel like I did a horrible job🙁