Chp 26

Previously....

Taymor sighed as he thought of an idea, he wanted so badly for Kentrell to fuck him senseless that he was gonna go so far into doing it himself since Kentrell wouldn't, Rape? the boy thought.

Taymor wouldn't possibly do that after he just seen Kentrell after months.

A sudden figure could be seen from Taymor's eye seeing it was only Kentrell with only sweatpants on and low eyes , he looked " watchu still up fa? you ight " Taymor didn't respond he just looked around avoiding looking in the others eyes " umm yea i just want-"

" for you to fuck me numb"

" ummm for me to take my ass downstairs and get a glass of water ill be right back" Taymor quickly speeded downstairs trying not to trip on one of the steps "fuck"

the boy couldn't handle the feeling anymore he began to feel the throbbing sensation increase every time he walked, and a small moan escaped his mouth. " t-trell " he moaned again softly rubbing his folds through his pajama shorts not noticing Kentrell was right behind him hearing him talk such explicit words under his breath. "Taymor ...you wanna tell me whatchu doing down hea in this kitchen?"

Taymor felt his heart beat and he quickly turned around as he seen he has been exposed " nothing! im trying to find the ice were do you keep it?"

the taller raised his eyebrow as he looked at him" Tay this is yo house" he spoke taking a step closer to the other." Ohhh right uh i know that but i- " Kentrell stepped mote closer looking down smiling

" I heard you Tay... I heard all of it you feeling horny lil baby?"

Taymor paused as he gulped " n-no trell i really just need some water...ill just get a bottle right out refrigera-" Tay went and grabbed the handles when he felt arms pick him up as ge was bo

the boy grabbed the glass going to turn on the sink but a hand stopped him." dont fucking lie to me.anwser my question and answer that shit right "

" ye-..yes i-i want you-"

go to next chap