" You gotta whole pinapple and mango one and you drinking mines!" Taymor Struggled to reach for his smoothie out of Keith's Hands

" But I like yours mines aint got no flava " Keth took another sip while looking at a pouty Taymor who just sat and watched.

Keth sighed and slid the Cup to taymor"I can always buy you anotha one ma chill" Keth's other side in him hated how he was acting right now but the side of him now couldn't control it.

He kept watching Taymor smiling while sipping his drink" Why you keep staring at me? I kno im ugly but dang" Keth Laughed and thought of something " ain't it a uh pool at cho house?" Taymor nodded not getting what Keth was saying " Yea....you got a pool also nigga "He kissed his teeth and rolled his eyes " Mane ion use dat Old ass pool plus yo shii bigger" Taymor giggled and Sipped his drink "I see were your getting at Keth...I dont mind but you gon have to clean that bish Nicki be in it all the time doing the most" Keth nodded and leaned back" Oh shii...wea they at Ian even notice"Taymor looked ahead and saw them at a store teasing eachother Keth looked back and turned to Taymor giving him a look.

" nooo Keth I wanna go home I'm tired" Keth chuckled and threw away his trash" Nigga yo ass ain't even do nun but Aight aight let's go".

----

" Bitch ok? ...Why you acting like you don't want him to see it I already peeped how you was looking at him earlier " Nicki Argued at Taymor not wanting to wear the Swimsuit.

" alright alright we're are the boys?" Nicki turned towards Taymor rolling his eyes " Downstairs...what are u scared for Look at yo body !" Taymor hated showing his body no matter if it was a decent shape he felt better hiding the few stretch marks that appeared on the side of his leg and his butterfly tattoo on the upper left by his stomach.

"Look at me....I'm built like a breadstick !" Nicki huffed out and crossed his arms.

Nicki's body and swimsuit

" Bruh I'm skinny and look atchu" Nicki pouted Covering hisself with his towel" No your not  you have a perfect body

" Bruh I'm skinny and look atchu" Nicki pouted Covering hisself with his towel" No your not you have a perfect body...come one I'll do it let's go" Tay grabbed the towel covering hisself while Nicki smiled walking downstairs to see the boys already outside.

" Polo dont start im not playing", Nicki put this hand in polo's Face mugging him" Ian even say nun bruh"Polo put his hands up in defense going back to the pool.

Keth noticed a wrinkly clear object that looked like rubber he looked closely and saw a used condom on his side he jumped and rushed his way seeing it float towards him he rushed out the pool " Aw hell nawl bro fuk yall got goin on mane issa rubba in the water" Taymor laughed as he clapped his hands together " I told you Nicki be on some shit in that pool dont look at me" Nicki turned his head as his eyes widened " nah nah nahhh that wasnt me I wasnt even in the pool that was my freinds " polo squinted his eyes mugging nicki" Yo that's nasty bruh" Nicki kept denying and said he didnt do nothing.

Taymor just looked down at his feet with the the towel still around him while he watched them kick in the water Zoning out Keth noticed and Swam towards Taymor " Say Li' baby why yeen gotcho ass in yet?" Taymor looked down at Keth and shook his head " You scared? And why yo towel still on" Taymor bit his lips and looked down at his feet" Stand up..." Taymor scrunched up his face and cocked his head to the side" Getcho ass up!" Taymor nodded and got up still holdin on to the towel " Take ya hands from off the towel " Taymor Follwed what he did and felt the towel get snatched away revealing his body and swimsuit .

Taymor looked down and quickly grabbed the towel ashamed and embarrassed " Na ma dont cover yo body you beautiful " Taymor slightly  smiled and unwrapped the towel sitting back down  at the edge of the pool" Come hea"  Keth pulled Taymor down slow...

Taymor looked down and quickly grabbed the towel ashamed and embarrassed " Na ma dont cover yo body you beautiful " Taymor slightly smiled and unwrapped the towel sitting back down at the edge of the pool" Come hea" Keth pulled Taymor down slowly while leading him in the water " Keth stop! please dont drop me!" Keth chuckled and grabbed Taymor's waist picking him up" Ian finna drop yo ass" Nicki peeped around the corner and saw Taymor and Keth "Ouuuu Tay!" Taymor swam away and rolled his eyes"Ugh shut up Nicki".

2 mo updates tomorrow!😭

and like my low followers having ass

wouldn't mind if ppl like
commented....🙁 under my stories
👉👈

just a suggestion ......