Chp 28

please dont ever read this shit in light  mode  :)

Atlanta 

10:34 PM

At Taymor's  House

Taymor felt his body go numb, he felt nauseous and he couldn't see clearly while standing up still leaning against the sink he heard footsteps and a muffled voice before he blacked out on the floor. " Tay....Tay...Taymor ! "

The older had been upstairs on the bed waiting for the boy to return and ever since their fallout  he knew he  missed him deeply , deeply than ever and felt himself fall for him all over again when he saw him today again .

" Taymor!" Kentrell lifted taymor up seeing his eyes start to flutter " you good li' baby? " Tay nodded sitting up." I- ..I'm okay trell thanks im gonna  go shower"Kentrell nodded but felt skeptical he spoke " ya need help?can a nigga wait outside tha door fa you?"

Taymor looked over nodding flustered at the  serious look Kentrell gave him almost as if he had no choice but to say yes

Kentrell watched the other walk seeing his body move slower each time he grabbed him picking him up bridal style." trell let me go now! "

Kentrell ignored the boy moving his hand to turn on the light he softly placed him by the sink while getting ready to run his lover's bath.

He looked over seeing the mug on the brownskin's innocent yet mean face

" trell i gotta pee can you-"

"  go pee then " 

Taymor huffed "  but you in here-"

" mane sitcho ass on that damn toilet and pee na' " he raised his tone voice getting deeper" finna piss me off  "

sighing in defeat Taymor did what was told and sat his ass on the toilet seeing the taller get up  to walk out the bathroom. 

Taymor feeling scared he would leave again he stopped him" wait- ...are you leaving me?"

Kentrell looked down as his face softened " I'm never gon leave you li' baby i promise okay? "

Tay nodded feeling a soft kiss on his lips" ill be downstairs or some wea in tha room yell out fa me if you need sum"

The boy nodded again smiling.

       Kentrell's   P O V

  I slowly walked downstairs still hearing muffled sounds of Taymor yelling out lyrics to some song or  whateva yall be ova hea listeng to .

Ian finna lie i was  going through so much and lost so much when me and him-

well when a nigga fucked up i mean...which fa sho had a consequence

some bitch i fucked with around the time me and tay was talking  showed up at tha door claiming i was tha father. i couldnt face tay when i found out i was infact the damn father... i just couldnt

then when i acted out i was stressed and aint know who ta run to

aint no way i was finna see his face of hurt and him just look up at me the same way he do now.

I love his ass so much that once i give it what happen then?

or what if one day i give it all and he want more that i won't be able to give
simply cuz ian neva been loved nor used to any feeling of it and when i first laid eyes on him i knew i found it.

just ain know how to deal with it

" TRELLLLLL"  i dropped my cup running to the stairs hearing tay

" WHATS WRONG?!" i walked in the bathroom to see him in  nothing but underwear and this short ass shirt looking in the mirror " am i fat?"

".........."  i said nothing trying  not to laugh holding mouth

" Trell! answer me am i fat or not? you doing too fucking much "

" aye watch yo muh fucking mouth li boi" i grabbed his neck looking him in the eyes " you not fat stop thinking like that and take yo ass to bed "

He whined and walked pass me hopping in his bed " Goodnight trell"

" Goodnight Tay " I turned off the light and walked to the door

"Trell? can you sleep with me tonight"

i nodded and slid in the bed wrapping  arms around his body and kissed his forehead " Goodnight again Trell "

" Goodnight Baby"

Im going to just leave this here and not say much until next chapter:)

hopefully yall read this shit again 💀

probably not

Bye Precious ❤