After Keth left the younger boy he couldn't seem to control the feeling that kept replaying .

He often thought why does he let Keth do these things? why does he let him control him.... he couldn't figure out if it was just him being the bottom he is or if he started to develop something." Tay are you here!"

he didnt want to admit it because Tay hated how he could instantly give people a second chance he was scared if he got into another relationship he would be knocked over and heartbroken. "Taymor! I know you in this damn house Helloooo! "

Taymor's thoughts started to fade away as he heard a voice

"Yeah...im up here Nicki! "

He tried to not think about it turning on the tv to go to netflix

" here I bought you a strawberry smoothie and its pizza in the kitchen..oh! right i ran into Jah "

"he here!? is he coming now? "

" Yeah I gave him the address he had someone with him tho"

" Do you know who? Did they look close? "

" Yeah I'm pretty sure he does probably his boyfriend "

Taymor couldn't wait to see Jah and he wondered what this" boyfriend " looked like and if he was worthy being in a relationship with Jah

" Dont drink my cranberry and mango juice"

" ew nobody wantcho drink that shit sound nasty "

"It keep this kitty tight-"

The door bell rung outside and Tay zoomed to the door

" Oh my God! It's really you! "

•••

" I'm not Finna argue Today Keth! This yo baby and you finna take care of it "

Keth didn't want to belive the news that was brought to him he didnt even remeber the time he messed with anyone . " watchu mean it's my baby? how kemari "

" well it's this thang called not wearing a condom and yo jelly is now in my donut"

" you came ova dat one time and we ain't do shit sum ain't adding up"

" you ma baby zaddy and we gone leave it at that ..if not I'm putting yo ass on child support"

Keth had doubts if this was his child he felt the girl was lying but when it came to children he showed a different side and he started to belive. "I'm gon take care of ma baby but ion know watchu yu got going on I'm hea fa my child"

" Fine by me ...you got 140 dollars on you? "

" watchu finna do wit it ....it bet not be no stupid shii "

" no it's not I need me a new lace front ..."

" mane gone sum wea wit all dat kemari "

" nevermind my suga daddy can "

Keth gave a blank expression and opened the door "Whatever nigga bye "

Keth still couldn't think....was she really telling the truth?...or was she playing with his mind

Something still didnt feel right

SORRY IM LATE ON THE UPDATE💀

byeee ❤❤❤❤❤

I almost got writers block