Hello there beautiful person I would like to inform you that

this chapter is lame😀

please excuse the writer

stay tuned

Taymor Jumped up in excitment at the news that Keth healed and didnt need any assistance anymore but unexpectedly Keth was outside
wondering if he should go and check on Taymor. "Aye yeen seen Taymor"

Keth yelled towards Nicki who was outside aswell putting up papers for a party that was being held " Nigga stop yelling dang...and Taymor inside right now probably sleep" Keth got up and walk towards Taymor's door and went inside.

Taymor couldn't find his towel he looked everywhere for it
"Fuuuuck were did I put it" Taymor new one spot he put towels in and that was his closet but it was all the way uptop ....that was what the stool he had was for" Cant I just grow one more inch? ...come on man". Taymor grabbed the stool and stepped on trying to reach he felt a pair of hands reach for it and a figure around him

"Ahhhh what the fu-" Taymor felt hisself fall back and the pair of hands snatched him back and placed him off the stool" Say chill mane aint that serious " Keth moved the stool and looked at Tay "Stop lookin at me like that...and give me my towel please" Keth laughed and looked at the towel
" This a washcloth not a towel" Taymor mugged him and reached for the towel" Come on Keth I'm not playin" Taymor was sadly at Keths lower stomach trying to get his towel " wats da magic word?" The shorter boy started to grow frustrated "Titties! " Taymor jumped up and snatched his towel and ran in the bathroom . "Mane u wild Tay"

Keth chuckled and layed on the bed going away on his phone

Keth sat up as he heard singing coming out of the bathroom door" I was wondering maybe could I have back my baaaaby" Taymor began to sing as his voice smoothly echoed .

Keth smiled feeling hisself start to get comfortable he took his shoes off and layed back down "Tay yeen got no snack up in hea? " Keth got up and looked around Taymor's room to see one cherry starburst on the side of the tv he shook his head and sat right back down on the bed.

Meanwhile Taymor was out the shower Washing his face and getting ready to exit the bathroom he took his towel an wrapped it around him heading out " you fa real? you ain't got no typa snacks ?" Taymor flinched he had forgotten almost that Keth was still here and he had forgotten that he was currently only in a towel.

"Seriously Keth " Taymor grabbed his robe on the side of him and tried to cover hisself more " ain't nun I wont eva see befo" Taymor gave a straight face and sat in his chair "Keth can you please like leave the room so I can get ready" Keth ignored Taymor and began to look at his phone " Keth come on im serious " Keth shifted in the bed and layed on the side" Alright damn you can help me with my hair".

Keth turned his head and looked at Taymor "then what is it you want that I cant get dressed in my own room" Keth looked at Taymor for a good minute trying to point out what he wanted to Taymor " oh gosh...keth get out" Taymor had realized what it was and mugged him " We gon do it sooner or later so ian trippin" Keth got up and walked out going downstairs .

Sorry I cut it so short

excuse a error I'm working on my bum ass writing ight🙃

💚