☆︎

✿.。.:*𝖔𝖒𝖓𝖎𝖘𝖈𝖎𝖊𝖓𝖙*:.。.✿

Keth paced around his room thinking of a plan"Nigga it's not that hard...Just go for it" Polo suggested getting slightly irritated at Keth's Worried expression .

Keth turned around and gave Polo a weird look" Mane I'm gon look dumb" He fiddled with his fingers now sitting down on the edge of the bed.

Polo sighed and stood up" You only gon be dumb if u act dumb and ur not dumb nigga now come on" he took his phone out waiting for Keth to pose" Hurry up nigga... my legs startin to hurt" Keth looked at him confused " Nigga ion take pictures get that shii out ma face" Polo smacked his lips and rolled his eyes" Bruh just come on ....I'm finan record this moment to since you wanna be difficult" Keth pinched the bridge of his nose and went along but mugged him once he realized this is wasting his time for what he really needs to do" Nigga getcho ass up ...u worried bout a fuckin picture " Polo laughed and began to walk along With Keth to his neighbors house.

Keth honestly was very scared at this point and wanted to turn back around and get high but with Polo by his side he couldn't "Ring the doorbell nigga" Polo Jumped around anxious for Keth just ring the bell" Mane chill...yo happy ass just think nicki here" polo's face scrunched up at Keth's sudden words but before he could say something the door opened up to a Short grumpy Taymor "What do you want Keth its 1:30 AM and I'm tired" Taymor pouted crossing his arms Keth found that kinda cute but quickly sucked it in and cleared his throat" You got sum tissue I could borrow?" Taymor straight faced Keth and turned to shut the door He came all this way To wake the boy up for tissue? Keth caught the door with his hand and apologized " Ight chill...I'm sor-...I'm " Polo looked at Keth for him to continue but it was hard for him because for one he hated that word Keth sighed and looked at Taymor" I'm sorry ...Taymor...fa everything and it would be so kind if yo ass would come with me and polo tomorrow to take u somewhere " Taymor looked the the two confused "Mhm...sure whatever could I bring nicki?" Polo felt hisself tense up at The mention of the person he crushed on " nah dont bring that creature I might get flea-"Polo groaned at the sudden punch and held his stomach as Keth mugged him and turned back to Taymor "Dont listen ta dat nigga ion care...yall just be ready by 4:37 tomorrow " Taymor nodded and slightly smiled he didnt know what he was doing by accepting this mysterious Invite and he didnt know what he was getting hisself into but he couldn't lie he really was curious.

Taymor didn't realize a Hand go across his face and he looked up and still saw Keth " So ...I'll see Yu tomorrow rih?" Taymor nodded again and didnt notice his eyes following to Keths body as he walked away going back into his house .

He shut the door and bite his nail at what he realized he just done