Chp21

Taymor pov

I woke up to a loud thud and squeaky
noises from the otherside.

I dragged my self out of bed and saw Nicki jumping on the couch. " Nick what the fuck are you doing!?" I yelled but it came out as a sick morning voice.

if thats even a thing?

" Oh my god!!! Girl one of the freinds I was talking about is bringing my crush over! ouuu he so fi-" I cut nicki off  turning off the light leaving him in the dark. "Take yo ass back to bed Nicki" I walked back towards my room and felt tired but not even sleepy.....that's just great

What is sleep? cant seem to get that, I dragged myself again towards the bathroom as I took  my shower enjoying the feeling of the hot water and the smell of vanilla and honey beads.  

After that I got dressed putting on a plain white nike crop top, black biker shorts and my furry slides.

I grabbed my keys and purse going downstairs seeing nicki sitting at the table eating...nothing?. "  nicki  what are you doing?"

"  imagining shrimp and grits in this damn bowl" He said mugging me "relax im going to the store right now anyway "

" Good because I'm lazy right now...can you get some hot pockets? he smiled going to the couch grabbing the remote. I nodded going out the door

-

First I needed to head to the beauty supplie shop to get some glue and spray for my wig, I was tired of my weird fallout cut.

I grabbed two bottles of the glue and spray, thanking the cashier

I decided to go straight to the store that was already  around in the plaza

Seeing raggedy ass carts  I just got one of the baskets grabbing Nicki's hot pockets and snacks,Breakfast stuff, lasagna noodles, and packs of juice.

As I was walking 2 dudes started to stare at me and walked my way."you need help lil mama?" one brownskin nigga said licking his lips.

" No I'm fine thank you tho"

A tall lighskin dude came up behind me grabbing my basket."aint you to short to be carrying all this ?"

"aint yo breath to stank to be all in my fuckin face? gimme my basket for I hit cho ass with one of these bottles of juice" I snatched the basket back and walked away hearing them whisper something " no wonder keth been depressed I know he probably hit that "

the hell?

Keth know these dirty ass nigga's?

I turned back around " first off all  watch your mouth before I detach it"

" I like em stingy " The taller one said smirking.  " I would make you ma bi-"

A  deep voice bommed behind me coming closer.

" say dat again nigga so I can knock off yo shii "

Bye precious 😢🦋