Chp 29

uh ignore errors if any

- hope yall are doing okay !🖤

but heres chapter  29

Taymor turned around feeling a chest in his face, he felt  calmed and kept his eyes closed knowing who it belonged too.

He pulled the covers away gently and went out of bed feeling his waist get softly pulled back and a raspy  voice

" Tay? "He  paused looking at the other as he  now sat up .

" wea you going ? its early "

"  mornin to you too nigga its ten something getcho ass up"  Taymor grabbed the pillow throwing it but the other caught it

" I'll fuck yo li' ass up while the sun watch  dont get smart"

Taymor waved him off going to the bathroom to shower since he felt so weird after last night a shower was definitely what he needed .

             ______________________

Kentrell chuckled hearing nothing but loud singing and high notes coming from the bathroom.

He smirked as he got up walking to the bathroom removing his clothes   slowly  pulling the curtains back  about to hop in not before scaring the other. "AHHH KENTRELL?! GETCHO ASS OUT "

" aint shit i aint neva seen already"

"  get out! " Taymor made sure to hold his towel in place while  looking for something to tie his hair.

Kentrell huffed standing behind Tay  starring at him just watching his every move. Taymor pauded to look and seen him " why is you staring at me like that "

" You so pretty mama you kno dat? "

" Trell go back in the room please"

" I'm good on dat slime"

Taymor sighed finally putting his hair up in a bun turning towards the other ."  you know we gotta be ready to meet nick and polo"

Kentrell ignored him picking him up while Taymor felt his towel slowly slip off ." OH MY GOSH KENTRELLL!"

He looked and seen the towel now on the floor he shrugged placing the boy on the bed." aint neva had my food unwrapped fa me like this" Smirking Kentrell spread the others legs licking up and down ."Trell stoppp"

He continued to ignore now fully eating the boy out with no hesitation full on licking and  burying his face in his wetness adding two fingers.

Taymor whimpered trying his best not to move but he failed

"  tha fuck you moving fo? dont move again "

Kentrell flipped Taymor over making sure his face was down and ass in the air.

     _________________________________

It was now 12:35 and the two  had to be ready to meet up by 2

Nothing but wet sounds and moans were heard as Kentrell tongue fucked  him never letting his hold go.

Taymor ended up taking a 15 minute  nap after all that whileKentrell went and showered and cheesed at what happened earlier. Tay's alarm going off waking up all he heard was

" Ya think we gon have time ta fuck Na' ? "

" shutcho ass up and get dressed"

ik this is a mess im sorry😭

i hate this fucking story Chile