Chapter Twenty-Five: Fueling the Fire

Soooo sorry I haven't updated in like forever. I just been so busy and I didn't know what to write next! So please except my apology, this next chapter, and a picture of Austin and Alan on the top or the side.
~Lex
-------------

CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE

~Months later~

Alexis POV~

I sighed and rolled over as I woke up expecting to feel someone next to me but just felt empty sheets. He must be up already. I slowly opened my eyes to the see it is overcast outside. I got up wearing only his shirt and panties and walked over to the kitchen. Someone was cooking cause I smell of food hit me.

"Hola señorita!! Nice morning isn't it?" He wiggled his eyebrows at me and looked me up and down and whistles.
"Have some fun last night?"

"Not now! I can't even hear myself think. Can you explain what even happened last night? All I remember is doing shots and then after that it's all goes black..." I said and then put my head in my hands.

"Well.. since you asked to kindly I guess I'll fill you in! So you know we did the usual, party all night. All I know is that you were all over the place and then you left with my boo. You guys went upstairs and that's all I know! So sorry darling you have to ask him for what happened after that." He shrugged and went back to cooking.

I groaned and went to stand next to him while he was cooking.

"So where is everyone? It seems awfully quite down here." I said while looking around.

"I think they are all sleeping still.. But our boo is on the couch in the living room. Go talk to him right now because I'm almost done with breakfast." He commands and as I turn to go he hits me in the butt with the spatula.

"OW! Hey! Play nice or else." I warn and then go to the living room. The tv is on but with the volume low. I see him laying on the couch with his eyes closed. I go around to his head and bend down and kiss him gently on the cheek.

"Wake up sleepyhead." I say gently and I see his brown eyes open and he smiles at me.

"Kitten! Good morning! I'm sorry I wasn't in bed when you woke up. I just decided to come downstairs." He said quietly.

"Turtle!" I say as I jump on him and hug him tightly. "I love you boo-"

"I LOVE HIM MORE!!" Jaime yelled from the kitchen.

I nodded my head and got off of Tony.

"I'm sorry Turtle but I got to head back home, the guys probably miss me!" I said.

Turtle frowned and grabbed me so I'm on top of him. "Don't go!! I need you. Please stay, just for a little while more!" He gave me puppy dog eyes and I couldn't resist.

~~~~~~
Hours later I'm driving back home. You're probably wondering how are things between Alan and I. Well after we got together everything was going great. He was starting to come out more about his feelings for me. After each show we would just hang out together by walking around the venue, going around the city, or just doing stuff in the bus.

After Warped had ended, it felt good to be back home. Alan and I had our first date back home which was eating at a restaurant near the beach and then walking the shore line.

We were growing slowly into our new relationship because both of us never been in a serious relationship before so we decided to take things slow.

You are probably wondering why I woke up at PTV's house in Tony's bed wearing Tony's shirt. This isn't really unusual for me to do because we are just that close without it being awkward cause we knew how we felt about each other. So last night was a special occasion because PTV just released a new record and so they celebrated. I was the only one invited because they knew how much I encouraged their band. I always knew they would go to great places. Anyways we partied all night and now I am finally home.

I walked inside and yelled.
"I'm home my main bitches. Now feed me!"

I heard nothing and I suddenly got concerned. If they left they would have told me. At least text me. Right?

I went through the house and found no one.

I got out my phone.

To Ginger Princess:

"Where are you guys?"

A minute later.

From Ginger Princess:
"They went to the beach. I'm in the backyard though. Come find me..❤️"

I blushed and slowly walked outside. I heard soft music playing and followed it. What I saw next had my eyes filling with tears.

"Alan! I love it. It's perfect. What's it for?" I grinned up at him and he smirked back.

"Can't I just do something special for my girl? Come sit." He pulled out my chair and I sat down and scooted in.

Alan has set a round table with a white sheet over it and put different flowers in the middle and set two plates and silverware. He also had candles. It was so perfect.

"This is so wonderful. Thank you Alan. I love it." I said as I reach across and take his hand in mine. He rubs my knuckles and then kisses my hand.

"Now let's eat. Would you like some champagne also?" I nodded my head. He corked the champagne and it fizzed out onto the grass. I laughed and he joined in as he filled our cups.

That day was amazing.

------------
Sorry it's short but I promise to try and update this time. Thanks for all those that have stuck around. Love you!
~Lex